Thoughts on Dining at the O

I personally don't feel aroused AT ALL by receiving but on occasion I feel an overpowering desire to do it.
Yes and yes!

I really enjoy a woman on her knees in front of me, ass up in the air, while I spread her cheeks and tongue her starfish.

Come to think of it, I like it being done to me the same way - but only if she's really into it. Enthusiasm is a HUGE part of it.
This is my absolute favorite thing to do. I always request it before seeing a provider so she knows I want to do that to her. I love receiving too, but am never comfortable asking for it. I don't want her to do it unless she is into it.
  • anita
  • 05-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Receiving is always nice. Giving only if he lets me. Some men don't want anything near their assholes lol. No one ever vocally asks for sexual things when we are in the middle of it, which is too bad. You should. I want to please the best way I can. I would normally give a blow job then go down to his balls... Then further down... Then to the golden spot unless I am stopped.
I've kissed and licked a few starfish during my time here, but I don't think it's something I ever set out to do. Sometimes during DATY, if the kitty is fresh I assume the starfish is fresh as well, and going from one to the other just seems to happen naturally. If it gets a positive response it will get further attention. For me personally, when it come to tonguing a starfish, I'm a licker not a sticker. I've had it done to me, as well as fuma, and while pleasurable it's not something I request but won't turn it down either.
  • L.A.
  • 05-03-2015, 06:03 AM
I'm not a big fan of giving daty or dato in the hobby world. It's just not something I'm interested in.
I do enjoy receiving dato but that has only happened at the AMPs except for maybe once. Some of the AMP girls are masters at this.
I'm not a big fan of giving daty or dato in the hobby world. It's just not something I'm interested in.
I do enjoy receiving dato but that has only happened at the AMPs except for maybe once. Some of the AMP girls are masters at this. Originally Posted by L.A.
It's one of the advantages of the table shower. They know exactly how clean you are, since they're the ones doing the cleaning.
Wow, you mean like actually put my tongue there? Is that what that means?
Angel - I'm a giver and receiver - I'm surprised you're one way - it's kinda like the girls who are unhappy the guys won't kiss them after they've filled the girls mouth with jizz. If you want them to eat it why shouldn't you?

Maybe we should work on this...
Key words: I have NEVER GIVEN. Not WON'T GIVE difference.
Love it. Receive is the best, but more than willing to give it back!!
Kendall, I have a Hoover Air Cordless 3.0 Upright Vac with bagless cyclone filtration. It cleans both faces and asses. It is a must for providers and hobbyists.
Attachment 413653 Originally Posted by Kendall4U
A vacuum that sucks and blows would be usefull.
  • hrlee
  • 05-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Love to give AND receive...yum....oh yes yum.