SORRY, I DON'T DO:

Durango, put down the Tequila ....slowly....

• ~Ze~
  • 04-10-2012, 02:29 PM
I personally draw the line at:

You guessed it! Female Wookies! Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking

You must not have seen my video.. LOL
You must not have seen my video.. LOL Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I remember that vid! If I liked that video does that mean I a wookie-file?
gurl, I am so down withn it, lets do it..... Originally Posted by fawn
Is three a power chair involved?
Attachment 118766

HE CHAINED UP HIS BIKE ON MY FRONT PORCH, FLASHED HIS GANG SIGNS AT ME, AND THREATENED TO STEAL ALL MY EMINEM CD'S!! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I'm just glad you're OK, IP!

With your talent, I wouldn't have just told him no but Hell No! I know you could have sucked your Eminem CD's out of his grubby little gangsta hands back under the door threshold before he got his ride unlocked. Next time, tell him you'll suck his bike into the closet and lock it.

Hey Sexy, didn't you once win some sort of sucking/blowing contest that featured contestants from all over the Metroplex and then some?

Yes, we do need some comic relief. Great pic!

LMAO!
MasterBaiter - I figured YOU might enjoy this one ( * )( * )

[image of minors removed - Staff]

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

HATER ...
  • fawn
  • 04-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Fawn in a freak Fawn is a freak Fawn is a freak.

Fawn is not bringing sexy back, she is just freaky!!!!

And that is what we all want Freaky Freakier Freakiest Originally Posted by durango95

Well durango, can't I just be a sexy freak? That way I can be both! Oh and would you like to be the ghost writer so you can see just how freaky I can be?
Hey, don't be hating on the female wookie! I read a romance novel from the victorian era, it was all about female wookie loving. You sir, need to open you mind. You know... now that I think about it, are furries a victorian thing.... Oh hell, my old English teacher is going to hate me! Going to ruin all her favorite short stories.

Though I am curious on this video ~Ze~ mentioned.
Not a wookie ... Its Cousin It's daughter.
I am fighting y'all bitches for the midget damn it!

BACK OFF...HE IS MINE!!!

LOL
Follow the yellow brick road ...
Fawn,

Nothing wrong with being a freak. And the more mature and experienced the lady, usually she is also a freak. I am just an old hippie and that is a part of me that will never change. And you want a ghost writer to desrcibe in detail our experiences???? Ok thats cool, but no midgets(little people, trying to be politically correct)

Italian Princess no Tequila for now and you know why. (IP you should see the bruise the doctors left me with, its a big owwwwwwweeeee)
All this and still no power chair.
  • fawn
  • 04-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Luckjack, what the hell is up with the damn power chair?
Midgets and Power Chairs the combo from heaven