Review: Whispers, Sixx and the GC Dinner

im just going to spend the rest of the night kicking myself in the ass!
got off work late and was to lazy to make the drive...
I do want to thank Natalie for drawing my ticket! LOL. Although, I think the little dancer who looks like Gina Gershon lost my VIP card. It's ok I got her number Originally Posted by alcatraz

Congratulations on winning the VIP card.

If you really lost it i will arrange to get it replaced for you.
Had a great time meeting everyone and putting faces with names. Special thanks to AC / DC for introducing me to both Lina and Rosemary. Very nice ladies and hope to meet each in the future personally. Looking forward to the next dinner or luncheon.
  • ztonk
  • 11-18-2010, 06:39 PM
I had a great time as well. Even though at one point I had two lovely ladies on my lap making out, I still ended up leaving by myself! What's up with that?
I had a great time as well. Even though at one point I had two lovely ladies on my lap making out, I still ended up leaving by myself! What's up with that? Originally Posted by ztonk

That is what happens when you get as old as you are......
I had a great time as well. Even though at one point I had two lovely ladies on my lap making out, I still ended up leaving by myself! What's up with that? Originally Posted by ztonk
hmmm...... They wanted someone to take them somewhere private where they could get frisky.....

I was surprised you were uninterested....

That turned into one hell of a show behind those curtains....

I am surprised you did not disappear with the two of them....

of all people at the party you should know better than to leave me an opening like that.....

I do like how much I seem to matter to everyone though.....

no one noticed I was missing as well!
That is what happens when you get as old as you are...... Originally Posted by Gentleman
nahhhhhh... its not age... I have a few years on Ztonk....

I think maybe its his Pretty Boy Vanity and refusal to wear his glasses when he needs to.....

Maybe he just was not seeing the lust between the two and the importance of being the guy that facilitated that lust being able to be properly expressed.....

I know he KNOWS what to do... He just does not always go with his first instinct....
I do want to thank Natalie for drawing my ticket! LOL. Although, I think the little dancer who looks like Gina Gershon lost my VIP card. It's ok I got her number Originally Posted by alcatraz
She is hot! Instead of looking at red tube before bed, I think of her dances and sweet DSL's......

im just going to spend the rest of the night kicking myself in the ass!
got off work late and was to lazy to make the drive... Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Buddy, when you snooze you lose.....

Ztonk, I swear I was not checking you out. My eyes were on those lovelies the whole time

nahhhhhh... its not age... I have a few years on Ztonk....

I think maybe its his Pretty Boy Vanity and refusal to wear his glasses when he needs to.....

Maybe he just was not seeing the lust between the two and the importance of being the guy that facilitated that lust being able to be properly expressed.....

I know he KNOWS what to do... He just does not always go with his first instinct.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Don't let ztonks cool demeanor fool you...

sixx
Sixx, you're going to be thinking about her after the dancer I sent your way at the end of the night? The brunette who would be spinner but for 2" in height?

I'm going to have to go back for her sometime, that drive down south at 4:30 was a killer, but well worth it.