Kellyanne Conway Takes Wolf Blitzer To the Woodshed

• WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 09:29 AM
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But I do have to ask, is it ageism that has you saying not beautiful.

I consider her fairly attractive(looks, figure, etc.) for a 50 year old woman and as you smart, which to me is a huge part of what makes a particular woman attractive. And you left you self confidence which to me also really helps make a woman "beautiful". Originally Posted by eccielover
I saw her up close in Vegas at that shitty Trump Tower ….she should acknowledge TV makeup as her driving force. There is a reason those two are married to each other. They're similar in looks and quite frankly in brains.
Very, very doubtful. Maybe with a ball-gag and a paper bag. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
She'd probably not require either on you. She's has class.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 09:37 AM
She'd probably not require either on you. She's has class. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She'd probably not require either on you. She's has class. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Originally Posted by WTF
Indeed. Class to be a good employee and even take the pictures of those asking her to.
CNN LSM Kool aide at its finest hour , No truth all opinion act best
I always like that picture of her .... bare legs and a thong!

And she doesn't even have to sneak in through the back door!

And she doesn't even have to sneak in through the back door! Originally Posted by LexusLover
how do you know about "thong"? do you have supersonic vision?
... do you have supersonic vision? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No. Customarily when she opens her knees like that it's slow enough so a casual, respectful glance is adequate to confirm whether it's a covered day or a relaxed one.

HoeHummer aka a half dozen other handles has been taking "thong removal lessons" for years. He's escaped to Canada after miserably failing class and class taking to figure out the key. You are welcome to ask him about thongs.
do you have supersonic vision? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

whats that?
Ignoring you guys snitting at each other, ya gotta admit she got the paddle his azz with a 2x4 award for that takedown on air.
  • oeb11
  • 11-16-2019, 08:14 AM
UC - +1
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2019, 09:59 AM

And she doesn't even have to sneak in through the back door! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your backdoor is always open , right LL.

Ignoring you guys snitting at each other, ya gotta admit she got the paddle his azz with a 2x4 award for that takedown on air. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
As I listened to that verbal assault of "Mr. Media" I was wondering just "what the fuck" he was "thinking" mentioning domestic issues she may have had or not had with her husband ...

.... I suspect not too many women appreciated his stupidity with the continued pressing of the issue by saying he wasn't going to press the issue.

• WTF
  • 11-16-2019, 10:11 AM
As I listened to that verbal assault of "Mr. Media" I was wondering just "what the fuck" he was "thinking" mentioning domestic issues she may have had or not had with her husband ...

.... I suspect not too many women appreciated his stupidity with the continued pressing of the issue by saying he wasn't going to press the issue. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump set the stage by talking about Ted Cruz's wife....not sure why Kellyanne was so offended.
Kellyanne is smart and beautiful. Guess thats why libs hate her. Originally Posted by winn dixie