Are BBBJs really safe?

It would be interesting to see an ECCIE poll on whether these activities have ever proven 'unsafe' for any members, as I don't see any 'it happened to me' posts here.

Strictly speaking of 'nuisance' health issues of course.
A simple, direct answer for the OP.
Any sexual contact with another person, covered or not, has risks.

CDC has plenty of documentaion of STD transfer through BBBJ. It much rarer that intercourse and no hard transmision rates have been established but the risk is real, just very small.

Keep in mind ALL sexual contact has risks, covered or not. Condoms provide very effective protection against SOME stds not all of them.

As others have pointed out, its about your risk tollerance. I encourage you to researce and know the risks. Then decide whats OK for you. Use the internet. Lots of information out there. Some of its even accuracte.

Don't let people on here persuade you about whats OK or not. Its your body and life at risk, not theirs.
Lets see, if I posted I got "x" from one of the ladies here, what do you think would happen?

Guys will flood me with PMs wanting to know who gave what to me.
Ladies will avoid me like the plague

Every once in a while a guy will post in ML about this. But very rare

Don't forget, board rules prohibit discussion of another persons health issues no matter what they are.
It would be interesting to see an ECCIE poll on whether these activities have ever proven 'unsafe' for any members, as I don't see any 'it happened to me' posts here.

Strictly speaking of 'nuisance' health issues of course. Originally Posted by oldster
It is NO fun if you cover you pecker and don't eat her out. What the point of playing if you want to stay safe? Might as well just play with your SO, Originally Posted by Cpalmson

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

You never know where that has been.
you could do what Frank Drebin did in the Naked Gun. full body condoms. not sure what the provider will think when you show up with them and tell her to wear it
I thought that the first of the day would be the safest, if she had showered or bathed that morning or at least at the end of the night before. Am I wrong? Originally Posted by Skipp
If she has the dirty girl disease ..I seriously doubt being the first in the door that day or any is any safer..

And if she's been sleeping for 8 hrs..it is not fresh fish on wake up ..ijs...
If she has the dirty girl disease ..I seriously doubt being the first in the door that day or any is any safer..

And if she's been sleeping for 8 hrs..it is not fresh fish on wake up ..ijs... Originally Posted by chrissy

There you go again. Taking names and busting fantasies.

There you go again. Taking names and busting fantasies. Originally Posted by cabletex7

LOL..that list should be getting pretty long by now huh...
  • Tiny
  • 09-08-2013, 04:44 PM

Strictly speaking of 'nuisance' health issues of course. Originally Posted by oldster
Based on results of a poll that I posted, my guess as to the % of respondents who got an STD from a BBBJ would be 9%: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=331396&highlight=

These are all men that post on eccie.

Right now DATY worries me more than BBBJ. You can get oral/throat cancer from DATY, while antibiotics will probably cure what you get from BBBJ. If I were having sex with a significant other, which I'm not right now, that would flip. I'd be more concerned about giving her something I got from a BBBJ.
My concern is HSV2 or genital herpes which you can contract through oral sex if she has HSV1. God damn the herp scares the bejesus out of me. It can be spread without signs of an active outbreak and it stands to reason some on this forum have a history of herpes. BBBJ has its risk but so does daty.
After 5 years of seeing girls every week sometimes 3-5 girls a week and the worst thing is strep throat. Now I have gotten that about 10 times. I did some research and found out that I was taking antibiotics all the time and after I should of been taking some probiotics to replace the bad bacteria with good bacteria. Since I did that I haven't gotten it since. Also the last time I got a sore throat I took some grape seed extra pills and it went away really quick. Obviously I'm not a doctor so all this could be BS but its worked for me with the only issues I have ever had. I will say doctor visits and getting tested all the time sucks bc there's always that worry but nothing ever pops up.

I would say that BBBJ is way safer then texting while driving. So I'm good with it.
Safe iti s up to you. is walking across the street safe you must decide for yourself
Its not a matter of safety but mitigating risks and determining whether p4p is worth the most negative consequences physically, emotionally and financially. I know some guys that won't see a provider if she doesn't do bbbj. We all play by big boy and big girls rules in here or at least I hope so. If you shoot craps long enough you're bound to roll snake eyes on occasion. Play safe .
Oh BTW you can get gonorrhea and chlamydia through uncovered oral. Try explaining that to your SO whom you're barebacking when she goes to the gyn panicked because she's in denial in how she got infected lol. Dumb asses gonna learn someday as she presents the test results of her pap smear to her attorney. Hey but some people think they're smarter than the average bear.
My grandfather told me a long time ago son leave a little wax in ur right ear , get a little wax on ur index finger and stick it in the kitty ! If she jumps are it burns her she ain't good to be kissing on down there ! I never tried it but that's what he said ! Lol