NOOOO! You cant have any of that good young pus**! How dare you lol!

When ever you are ready Im ready ! Get some rest Im sure you will come up with something better to say baby! Use words like WHORE and Slut and you will matter more and be more entertaining, clowns are always funny baby xoxo
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2024, 12:26 AM
I guess nobody wants some young pussy tonight 😂 not even old fat hairy tricks, My words were not out of line, I admitted that I'm a trick, is that a problem?

Go act whiny on twitter or oh2. This site may not be your cup of tea if your feelings get hurt when things are called for what they are...I did give you some information that you were seeking, is your pimp pressing you to get some tricks at 1am?
What a great title for a thread. A plus.
Women have been their own worst enemy forever and not just in this community. And that's a damn shame.

You're just getting a sample and that suks for you Star. Good post BTW
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2024, 10:49 AM
Tyrone wasn't happy last night 😞, this could have been another pimp robbery, late night desperation to catch tricks
I mostly use P411. Solves a lot of issues, but of course there are plenty of chicks that aren't on there.
The fuck is going on here?? can't stop laughing
I mostly use P411. Solves a lot of issues, but of course there are plenty of chicks that aren't on there. Originally Posted by Salty_dick
The good thing about p411 in recent years is that you can now invite ladies who aren’t members to view your profile.
The fuck is going on here?? can't stop laughing Originally Posted by shauk1960
That's what I would like to know too, Bud!

SMDH!!
Just learned OP is a P411 member, so that’s a good option to minimize problems.
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2024, 10:08 AM
Just learned OP is a P411 member, so that’s a good option to minimize problems. Originally Posted by TinMan
That shows you that they let anyone on P411, always remember the buyer beware rule