Just my 2 cents for all of us providers

Thank you ladies!! I have many girl friends that have tried to provide and get treated poorly because they are not totally sure of what they are doing. And instead of some positive encouragement from the gentlemen, they get bad reviews or comments what not. So I was just making a statement to all of the girls out there that you are appreciated!! And hopefully we can start seeing some more positive threads going up!!! I also want to thank all the providers who give my friends and I references down here in Houston.

And as far as that one comment goes mojo, there are no worries. I dont feed into the negative. There will always be those who try to pull you down. And thats what makes us all stronger!!
Lower your donation rate and we will appreciate you more I promise.
Lower your donation rate and we will appreciate you more I promise. Originally Posted by carkido45
For her level of service, Delanie's rate is a bargain. Glad you are back in the business.
Delanie dont respond to this. Originally Posted by mojojo213
+1 Its just dribble drabble anyway and you seem to be a lady and very well liked beautiful so stay away from that nonsense! I hope your trip here was great and Happy Holidays! Can anyone even decipher what all that dribble drabble meant,lol
I feed into negative discussions too often, but I just want to tell all the hobbyists who have been through think and thin, like I have, a thumbs up. I feel that sometimes we are not appreciated as much as we should be. I know everyone has their bad days but I feel like we get creamed more than thanked when we do our very best. I think the ladies out here need to start realizing how many good hobbysts there are before their (sic) all gone. Hope I didnt upset anybody but I just wanted to give two thumbs up to all the providers out there. Just my 2 cents.

Oh, Delanie, we have never met, which is regrettable for us both, because I think you are beautiful, ..... and you would enjoy the time spent with me. Originally Posted by LexusLover

What a pathetic attempt at posting a threAD...
Careful, Boardman, most get very defensive when you question an established Icon.
Lower your donation rate and we will appreciate you more I promise. Originally Posted by carkido45
Or you could ask for a raise, or you could shop on backpage, or .....PLEASE!!

I find myself highly offended by this comment, sorry nothing rude intended. Just MY 2 cents!
Careful, Boardman, most get very defensive when you question an established Icon. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not everyone has a sense of humor.
  • ivan
  • 12-15-2010, 12:12 PM
But there is also healthy competition here without having to go on Backapge... A lot of great providers here that are very competitively priced.

Now as a consumer I take offense for being sent to Backpage when I can very easily pay what I think is fair and get the same service as you offer. Besides it looks like you do get a ot of business from Backpage yourself....

Or you could ask for a raise, or you could shop on backpage, or .....PLEASE!!

I find myself highly offended by this comment, sorry nothing rude intended. Just MY 2 cents! Originally Posted by ambernhouston
Not everyone has a sense of humor. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It went right over his head.
Hell, I even put in the little ROFL guy.
Sorry Boardman, not sure the little laughing guy was in the originol. But if I did miss it, you have my apologies.

Let the love fest continue.
Delaine,
I haven't got a change to meet you yet. I have heard gr8 things about you. Hope to see you sometime. You go girl.
Wish you and ur friends well.
Thanks .....We all need to stick together after all WE ARE all in this together
Two thumbs up to that ICEY CAKEZ6969 , that we are !
Delanie-you're one of the most patient provider that I know when it comes to avoiding drama on this board. Keep on keepin on girl! For whatever it's worth, I do appreciate ya!

Merry Christmas everyone!