No shit

It's a good thing you weren't rimming her. That would be another way of getting shit-faced. Originally Posted by BfloEd
You're on a role today, Ed!
  • GP
  • 01-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Maybe she wanted a "Dirty Sanchez".
Oh my! Nice thread. Doggy is such an excellent position ... when you get a plume of stench it really takes the zing out of it. I remember way back when I saw this party chick named Jen (some may remember her) from Lovely Ladies and she had such a wicked scent (from her cooch) that I literally had to blow on her ass and turn my head away to complete the job.

Ugh.
  • GP
  • 01-16-2013, 04:41 PM
Did you suddenly get hungry for TexMex?
  • GP
  • 01-16-2013, 04:46 PM
You where helpful I just don't want to Hurt her feelings and yes it happened but I am going to go with what you said cause it is the truth I do want to taste her whole body TY tatiana Originally Posted by 40bows
40Bows, I'm so happy I could be helpful to you. Really, just say what I told you to say.Your being honest but not hurtful. Just stress the need for a pristine, clean soap fresh body, don't mention her smellific, I mean specific problem just yet. There is a way to be honest, without being hurtful. Be firm, but gentle. If this doesn't work, if shes still not cleaning her body to your standards, then the next best thing would be to have a heart to heart. Sit her down, look her in the eye, be sincere and discuss the issue at hand. Another thing to consider, cheap wash clothes get your entire body so much more cleaner than using your hand alone. Suggest she buy some cheap washclothes at Walmart to use in the shower. The cheaper ones have a rougher texture and really exfoliate and clean the skin. Everyone always asks me how I keep my skin so soft, I exfoliate everyday with cheap washclothes, thats my secret.
You been stalking Doove, again?
give her a bidet for her birthday
40Bows, I'm so happy I could be helpful to you. Really, just say what I told you to say.Your being honest but not hurtful. Just stress the need for a pristine, clean soap fresh body, don't mention her smellific, I mean specific problem just yet. There is a way to be honest, without being hurtful. Be firm, but gentle. If this doesn't work, if shes still not cleaning her body to your standards, then the next best thing would be to have a heart to heart. Sit her down, look her in the eye, be sincere and discuss the issue at hand. Another thing to consider, cheap wash clothes get your entire body so much more cleaner than using your hand alone. Suggest she buy some cheap washclothes at Walmart to use in the shower. The cheaper ones have a rougher texture and really exfoliate and clean the skin. Everyone always asks me how I keep my skin so soft, I exfoliate everyday with cheap washclothes, thats my secret. Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
I do the same thing!!!! I thought I was weird for it! *Blushing* I found loofahs didn't cut it and noticed cheap washcloths were better. I scrub every inch from between my toes to behind my ears and I'm soft all over. My towels and such are all from bed bath and beyond or the bon ton but my washcloths are the packs from Walmart and target *blushing*
I am a firm believer that people's undercarriage isn't REALLY clean unless done with a super foamy washcloth.
Shit happens...hopefully not next time..
hahaha
I do the same thing!!!! I thought I was weird for it! *Blushing* I found loofahs didn't cut it and noticed cheap washcloths were better. I scrub every inch from between my toes to behind my ears and I'm soft all over. My towels and such are all from bed bath and beyond or the bon ton but my washcloths are the packs from Walmart and target *blushing*
I am a firm believer that people's undercarriage isn't REALLY clean unless done with a super foamy washcloth. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lexxy, yeah to clean your body the cheaper washclothes the better! Like I said, they are rougher and give a deeper clean, taking more dirt off. They are great for your entire body. I've found the more expensive washclothes are softer, and therefore dont get you as clean.
-40bows just tell the lady to shower with a washcloth!! It gets you so much cleaner. This will solve your problem.
of an overbite is when your eating pussy and it tastes like shit