What's in a name?

"All Hail Marx And Lennon!"
Because I love all things Texas!
I chose mine because I used it on other sites in chat rooms. I found it kept me from getting into long conversations with a woman only to find out we are not into the same thing.
Because I was Hungry
Awesome topic. The gents I do see with interesting handles I ask them how they came up with their name. The stories are cool to hear.
Simple... I write, therefore I am
Im old and lots of providers think that's why the handle. Actually, i was trying to think of a handle when i stepped on a bug....
Simple. People tell me i look like Barney Rubble.
Neat topic! Besides the ones romanticizing misogynist serial killers, I'd totally be open to seeing "WannaBustANutOnYourFace" because I'm all about cum on my face.

. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Ha! Gotta love a girl who owns her kinky side:-) love it!
Hmmmm. You can probably guess one of the activities I genuinely enjoy providing. Ciao brothers & sisters.
I have no imagination and just used my real name.
"All Hail Marx And Lennon!" Originally Posted by TinMan
Too bad we can't vote for one these two...if they were still alive.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (38.0 KB, 90 views)
lgbsfu = Looking Good But Still Fxxking Up. What more can I say.
I thought you only needed to be registered to see BCD info in reviews, so when I joined ASPD I used a "throw away" handle. Once I decided to stick around, I asked that it be changed and I think it just sounded funny to me at the time.

Now 10+ yrs ago lol!

...figured I'd use it again once I finally migrated to ECCIE
My Handle says it all about me / LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm
Lusty
Busty
with 38ffs/ 31/ 49
and well Damn Gina ....... from a TV show for the 90's ..
Gina was a fake name I used when out in a Bar when I didn't want to give my real name out