Award time

I will take the susan lucci award! Smitty has done a hell of a job, and likely spent a hell of a whole lot! Congrats!
Suzan Lucci, now there is a girl I wanted to review.
Congratulations Hazel on being named South Texas' Sex Worker of the Year. We bet that this time next year you'll be named SA's Sex Worker of the Year, too!

By the way, we didn't see any nominations for hobbyist couple of the year, so we nominate ourselves. And since there is no competition, we win!!!

We want to thank you gentlemen for the award.
Hazel has my vote, with Sasha a close second - if we're talking ST only, as my ATF is still London. Monger has got to be Smith. Definately the best mongers and hooktards over-all are in South Texas - words cannot express the difference from here and NOLA, where I was most of last year. The definate rookie has got to be Andrea. And yes, UTRSKR as producer of the year! Wouldn't want to name dumb stupid asshole of the year - he knows who is!

Yeah, I'm going to have to go with the enchanting Hazel956 in a landslide.

Monger; none other that Mr Smith111

Wouldn't want to name dumb stupid asshole of the year - he knows who is! Originally Posted by Louigi

Why not, Louigi? Don't make us guess. Let your nuts drop and tell us.

I'll come up with more categories for next year . I have a few preliminary ideas.
For the ladies
Best BJ
Tightest Kitty
Best tits,
Best ass
Best tcb

For the guys
Biggest cheapskate
Smelliest ass ( ladies only vote)
Funniest posts
Best reviewer
How bout adding most kinky?....for both ladies or guys.
This has great potential! Vote during December and then an awards cermony/social in January or January Vote, Febuary cermony.
THE ECCIES!!

I am already sending out my tuxedo t-shirt for pressing.

STSTL

South Texas' South Texiast Lady. (complete with a feed bag filled with pork rinds)

WWK

Whitest White Knight.

SPOTY

Sappiest Post Of The Year.

MAP

Most Annoying Posts.

NO WEBY SPA

No One Would Ever Bang You...Stop Posting Ads.

DQ of TX

Drama Queen of Texas.

SIAM

Swallowing Is A Must

Just some thoughts

Sympy.
This has great potential! Vote during December and then an awards cermony/social in January or January Vote, Febuary cermony. Originally Posted by Bull149
I'm always down for a party - We could do an Ides of March party where biggest monger buys the beer! What say ye Smitty my boy?