Conservative Women vs. Liberal Women

Some liberal ladies you left out...
Attached Images File Type: jpg sofia_vergara_bikini-1.jpg (215.6 KB, 77 views) File Type: png mila.png (710.3 KB, 77 views) File Type: jpg l11-jennifer-aniston.jpg (16.6 KB, 75 views) File Type: jpg imagesCAECXU51.jpg (8.0 KB, 74 views) File Type: png halle.png (71.4 KB, 76 views)
  • Doove
  • 08-21-2013, 03:59 PM
I will join that conservative list Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
What a shame.
Other liberal women I left out too

Other liberal women I left out too!!!

And More!!!

Originally Posted by therock18
OK. That was funny. Even for Marshall.
this is a fucking brilliant thread.

Keep up the good work morons!
  • Doove
  • 08-22-2013, 04:15 AM
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Still dumb enough to believe she's a conservative.
Still dumb enough to believe she's a conservative. Originally Posted by Doove

I have a hard time with that one also, but it is just a feeling not facts to back it up.
I have a hard time with that one also, but it is just a feeling not facts to back it up. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Her dad is lunatic conservative Jon Voight. I think that is a big reason why they have nothing to do with each other. Plus, she lives in France. I mean, come on.

And, why has the Professor included Robin Meade? I thought she was an anchor on what all you idiots refer to as liberal CNN?

She is smoking hot, though.
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (6.7 KB, 41 views)
All of this on a SHMB.

God has got to have a sense of humor.
  • Doove
  • 08-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Her dad is lunatic conservative Jon Voight. I think that is a big reason why they have nothing to do with each other. Plus, she lives in France. I mean, come on. Originally Posted by timpage
If i remember correctly, i think she once made a comment being coy about whether or not she supported Obama on one single issue, and Barley now thinks that means she hates his guts.
More conservatives!

Her dad is lunatic conservative Jon Voight. I think that is a big reason why they have nothing to do with each other. Plus, she lives in France. I mean, come on.

And, why has the Professor included Robin Meade? I thought she was an anchor on what all you idiots refer to as liberal CNN?

She is smoking hot, though. Originally Posted by timpage

My thoughts were she is a lib, sorry if I wasn't clear.

She is hot.