Encounter: Gina

Ok for the kids in the back of the bus. Encounter Reports are to get information about a provider. Obviously the OP didn't but it's rough doing your first review. Don't pile on him or he probably won't do another one because of the snide comments. Whether it's suspicious or not it will come out in the wash at a later date. I commented that she's real and I have it from a well respected member who I trust that confided that to me. If he wanted to air it out there he would. As far as questioning my status well I don't care if you believe me or not. I gave my opinion about the provider and if I would see her or not. The member who gave me the info who has seen her isn't going to do a review on her. It's not a slam on the provider but he has his reasons which are valid. It's been over 30 days and why waste time on making one. The most obvious way to see a provider is to get off your ass and contact her directly and find out the vibe yourself. It's fairly simple and the easiest way. Do your homework and find out her posted rates. Hopefully this clears it up for the naysayers. Oh FYI, I usually play it close to the chest with newbies I'm not giving the store away to someone who is a 2 week member but long time lurker. Good luck and Happy Hunting.
Ok for the kids in the back of the bus. Encounter Reports are to get information about a provider. Obviously the OP didn't but it's rough doing your first review. Don't pile on him or he probably won't do another one because of the snide comments. Whether it's suspicious or not it will come out in the wash at a later date. I commented that she's real and I have it from a well respected member who I trust that confided that to me. If he wanted to air it out there he would. As far as questioning my status well I don't care if you believe me or not. I gave my opinion about the provider and if I would see her or not. The member who gave me the info who has seen her isn't going to do a review on her. It's not a slam on the provider but he has his reasons which are valid. It's been over 30 days and why waste time on making one. The most obvious way to see a provider is to get off your ass and contact her directly and find out the vibe yourself. It's fairly simple and the easiest way. Do your homework and find out her posted rates. Hopefully this clears it up for the naysayers. Oh FYI, I usually play it close to the chest with newbies I'm not giving the store away to someone who is a 2 week member but long time lurker. Good luck and Happy Hunting. Originally Posted by Baconman
Very well stated. That's All Folks!
Ok for the kids in the back of the bus. Encounter Reports are to get information about a provider. Obviously the OP didn't but it's rough doing your first review. Don't pile on him or he probably won't do another one because of the snide comments. Whether it's suspicious or not it will come out in the wash at a later date. I commented that she's real and I have it from a well respected member who I trust that confided that to me. If he wanted to air it out there he would. As far as questioning my status well I don't care if you believe me or not. I gave my opinion about the provider and if I would see her or not. The member who gave me the info who has seen her isn't going to do a review on her. It's not a slam on the provider but he has his reasons which are valid. It's been over 30 days and why waste time on making one. The most obvious way to see a provider is to get off your ass and contact her directly and find out the vibe yourself. It's fairly simple and the easiest way. Do your homework and find out her posted rates. Hopefully this clears it up for the naysayers. Oh FYI, I usually play it close to the chest with newbies I'm not giving the store away to someone who is a 2 week member but long time lurker. Good luck and Happy Hunting. Originally Posted by Baconman
Very well stated. That's All Folks! Originally Posted by maximus
+1
  • Deese
  • 04-27-2022, 07:28 AM
I appreciate the insights! Allow me humble myself.
I appreciate the insights! Allow me humble myself. Originally Posted by Deese
Glad you got the message! We're good far as I'm concerned. When I started on here and on my first encounter report. I got a smartass comment that always stuck in my head. We ended up liking and respecting each other's opinions but I never forgot it.
Damn, see some of her new pics on Tryst!? Looks like she's an outcall only though, that's a bummer.
  • AgFox
  • 05-14-2022, 06:20 AM
Some on here must not carry the stones necessary to see a lady. A simple inquiry via a PM to the lady in question is a good place to start.
You have a long time reputable member on here saying she is real. If you want Baconman to go in first for you & clear a path for you send him the money for the visit and I bet he will get the answers you need or maybe go yourself Originally Posted by WMJ4657
So salty, you white knighting for guys now?
So salty, you white knighting for guys now? Originally Posted by AgFox

No just pointing out the obvious, guess you need to return remedial reading class as you obviously couldn't understand the message either. SMH
  • AgFox
  • 05-18-2022, 09:13 AM
Nothing wrong with the message, just the messenger.
Nothing wrong with the message, just the messenger. Originally Posted by AgFox

Really? I will be up late worrying that I disappointed you
Well, we're really of the rails on the subject matter now of Gina. Getting off topic can and will result in points, right biomed?!

that said, I'm on the fence still on her. Apparently, I didn't fully believe another review, and couple it with this one and the jury is still out.

I've received responses from her but only benign with no commitment. Outcall only is a bit worrisome to me but, she did tell me that incall will be possible "soon".

I'll keep checking and if I get new info, I'll post in the appropriate location.

Oh and, Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes! -Bill and Ted
Oh and, Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes! -Bill and Ted Originally Posted by aloysius.x
I believe that was Abraham Lincoln that said that quote!

We really need a third review with some information on it. The other review didn't set me on fire. Her pics does but the reviewer said "definitely not her in her pics."
Some Light Reading . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Some on here must not carry the stones necessary to see a lady. A simple inquiry via a PM to the lady in question is a good place to start.
You have a long time reputable member on here saying she is real. If you want Baconman to go in first for you & clear a path for you send him the money for the visit and I bet he will get the answers you need or maybe go yourself Originally Posted by WMJ4657
My goodness, aren’t we a grouchy old man!
Duplicate entry