Encounter: One Spa

I went by there yesterday and the open light was on but the door was locked and the doorbell had been taken off the door. Before I left I saw three Asian women walking up to the place and they told me the place was closed because they had some water damage that was being repaired. Of course they wouldn't have told me that they closed because they got busted so who knows if this is true.
Headred740 is right. You can check the crime database, there's record of prost on July 17th, then 2 more records on July 20th at 1600 block forbes. Cleared flag is yes. I don't know how its gonna be in the future, but I won't belive those women, they are vain and full of lies, that's from true experience.
Headred740 is right. You can check the crime database, there's record of prost on July 17th, then 2 more records on July 20th at 1600 block forbes. Cleared flag is yes. I don't know how its gonna be in the future, but I won't belive those women, they are vain and full of lies, that's from true experience. Originally Posted by jy
I also like to check their real ages vs the ages through our monger colored glasses - one was 47 and the other 51.
Originally Posted by Steeled
Why don’t you ask her?
Originally Posted by Swikgm3
According to the other forum One is still open.
I don't care if the other forum says they are open. You would be foolish to go there at this point after they had been closed. If you don't think they are being watched you are nuts.