Just so I understand

When reading a work of Science Fiction, the reader must engage in what has been called "suspension of disbelief" to make the story work. That is, the reader must mentally agree to just go along with whatever the author has mas made up about faster than light travel ("War-Factor 5"). This applies to other forms of fiction writing where the reader must accept that the protagonist is that smart (Sheldon Cooper) or that attractive to women (James Bond) and so on.

In the case of President Biden, Hunter Biden and the wider Biden family, the democrats seem to apply this same concept to politics and law enforcement; the suspension of disbelief. We are told believe that the president had had past knowledge of his son's "business" activities nor does he now. We must believe that Hunter Biden has a shrewd mind for high stakes international business dealing with foreign governments. This despite the indisputable proof that he is and was a crack addicted womanizer or the revelations that those actually paying him judged him to be stupid. We must believe that all the Bidens have performed legitimate intangible services for the millions of dollars funneled to them through a filter of shell companies.

Furthermore, we all must believe that it doesn't matter if the President. Vice President, or any senator, congressman or congresswoman can adequately perform their duties regardless of their mental condition.

Senators Feinstein and Feterman come to mind. President Biden too of course. It is my un-suspended disbelief that each of them has experienced a significant degradation of their cognitive ability. VP Harris seems to have been born 'that way' though. Originally Posted by ICU 812
In a nutshell they are all fucking goofy. That's why to outsiders this country looks like a Comedy script.
They need to find all of the bank records.

That is the real link pin to getting Biden on Bribery.
John Fetterman, the brighter bulb in the candelabra..Remember, the party of woke offered up a really old, really corrupt, senile, white guy that has been a 50 year, career politician - and some voted for him,. 81 million votes my ass. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Trump tanked it is not difficult to see but if you let him convince you otherwise then it can feel complicated and dirty.

If DJT had spend 1/4 of the time actually trumpeting his good works as President to help convince voters they were getting 4 more years of that as he has trying to convince people the Dems 'stole the election' the Biden family would be in the same situation Trump is today. Without the power of the Presidency the case against Hunter Biden and papa Joe would be heading to court for some serious consequences.

Being mad at Biden for getting more votes is like being mad at your local PD for not just bringing your drunk uncle home when he decided to whip it out and take a piss all over their patrol car.
Trump tanked it is not difficult to see but if you let him convince you otherwise then it can feel complicated and dirty.

If DJT had spend 1/4 of the time actually trumpeting his good works as President to help convince voters they were getting 4 more years of that as he has trying to convince people the Dems 'stole the election' the Biden family would be in the same situation Trump is today. Without the power of the Presidency the case against Hunter Biden and papa Joe would be heading to court for some serious consequences.

Being mad at Biden for getting more votes is like being mad at your local PD for not just bringing your drunk uncle home when he decided to whip it out and take a piss all over their patrol car. Originally Posted by DNinja69
Very true. I voted for Biden because he was by far the lesser of 2 rather incompetent individuals. I never expected him to be a great, or maybe even a good, POTUS. But here is what I will never understand. I understand Biden's insufficiencies, which are many. Trump supporters overlook his many insufficiencies. They put him on a pedestal and claim him to be the GOAT, which is as far from FACT as is possible. Just once I'd like to see Trump supporters on this forum admit Trump is not the "chosen one" even though they believe him to be preferable to Biden.
So often lately (all right, since 2020), I am seeing press briefings from top officials or clips of congressional testimony that, in a previous decade, could have been scripted for a Saturday Night Live sketch.

About anything that VP Harris says would fill the bill. Think of the savage mocking Sarah Palin got from Tina Fey who merely repeated her responses from one of Palin's interviews word for word . . .verbatim. The yellow school bus, the vin diagrams, the working together speech . . . . ' ' ' about anything Ms. Harris says can be thought of in thet way.

President Biden has devolved into the shuffling old man character portrayed by Tim Conway on the Carol Burnet show. Feinstein and Fetterman are just tragic puppets for their handlers and staffers.

The sad thing is that it this cannot be funny because the idiocy is real. . . .and affects us all, and the future curse of the nation in deeply profound ays.

I can deal with hearing a politician speak from a different political orientation than I hold. But why are we dealing with the painfully obvious mental inadequacies of Sen Feinstein, Sen Fetterman, VP Harris and President Biden?

The world is laughing at us and our enemies are sharpening their knives to carve us up.
Trump is the best chance we have to survive. Just once I would like to see one liberal that BCF might be just that? Chosen one? What do you mean? If you are saying God sent Trump to save America, then I say am emphatic NO.

GOD HAS SUPPLIED THE ROPE AND WE ARE USING IT TO HANG THE USA. Life is very simple, it’s all about the choices you and you alone make, And a lot of people made a bad one when they voted Biden.

not in any universe is Joe Biden a better President than Trump. Your pocket book is telling you that everyday and it continues to get worse daily.
I understand Biden's insufficiencies, which are many. Trump supporters overlook his many insufficiencies. They put him on a pedestal and claim him to be the GOAT, which is as far from FACT as is possible. Just once I'd like to see Trump supporters on this forum admit Trump is not the "chosen one" even though they believe him to be preferable to Biden. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I felt much the same way abbot President Trump. I voted for someone else in the primaries both times. However, my support for Mr. Trump was based on his policies and their Impi mentation regarding the economy, immigration and international relations.

Let us all recall how despicable President Clinton's habitual misogyny was (what we know of it), yet the feminist power blocks supported him because he supported Abortion Rights they liked.
Very true. I voted for Biden because he was by far the lesser of 2 rather incompetent individuals. I never expected him to be a great, or maybe even a good, POTUS. But here is what I will never understand. I understand Biden's insufficiencies, which are many. Trump supporters overlook his many insufficiencies. They put him on a pedestal and claim him to be the GOAT, which is as far from FACT as is possible. Just once I'd like to see Trump supporters on this forum admit Trump is not the "chosen one" even though they believe him to be preferable to Biden. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You think Trump is less competent than Biden? That is rich man, lol.
not in any universe is Joe Biden a better President than Trump. Your pocket book is telling you that everyday and it continues to get worse daily. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I would agree Trump is by far a better leader, administrator, President, and voice for the people than Biden. Not even close really in my opinion.

But the madness Trump brought to the office of President and the tantrums he had kicking and screaming literally trying anything he could think of to save himself disqualifies him from holding office again. There is more evidence he tried to unduly influence the election than the other side did. The Trump that won the election is no more. What's left is not functional as a President. The fact that Biden is still projected by many polls to beat Trump if they face off again is testament to these facts. I wish it were not true. Biden is a buffoon and much bigger criminal than Trump in my opinion
D none of them are fit for office, I find it hard to grasp that a lame duck can influence anything.

I will always believe Trump won the 2020 election, I don’t believe it because Trump didn’t believe. Everything they impeached Trump for they themselves (liberals) did. I said it before Trump wasn’t my choice in 2016 and he want be choice in 2024 primary. For 2 entirely different reasons, 2016 I thought he was a joke, well he proved me wrong and despite all the BS he went through, he still had this country in better shape it had been in , then Covid hit, although Trump did more than anyone else had ever done in that situation,he got no credit. Although I am voting for someone else in the primary, I believe Trump is by far the best choice and if he wins I will surely vote for him.

Perhaps you like the way a very small percentage of the unhinged left steers the Democratic Party, I don’t. I don’t care for a DOJ that is clearly corrupt in every aspect.
Part of that is not fact. It's fiction. Yes Biden boasted about his role in holding up a $1 billion loan from the Internatonal Monetary Fund to Ukraine unless the country's prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, were fired.

Biden also falsely claimed he was arrested for participating in a civil rights demonstration. And that his son Beau was killed in the Iraq war. And that he used to be a trucker. And that Golda Meir wanted him to be the go between for disputes between Israel and Egypt. And that he was against the war in Afghanistan from the very beginning. And that you're not going to get COVID if you're vaccinated, when at the time (after the Omicron wave) that was ridiculous.

He might not have have graduated from the University of Delaware or Syracuse law school if he didn't plagiarize other people's work. That's a habit he continued into his political career. Biden's most memorable political speeches included verbiage he lifted from British politician Neil Kinnock.

Biden's a compulsive liar. And he may be losing his mind.

The IMF, the EU, the State Department and the White House all wanted to get rid of Shokin. He would have gone with or without Biden. And he was removed months after Biden's boast (i.e. lie) about the $1 billion loan.

Where's the evidence that Joe Biden received $5 million from Burisma?

Still, as DNinja says, Biden looks like a boy scout by the side of Donald Trump. The solution is simple. Kick Trump to the curb and nominate another Republican to run in the general election. Originally Posted by Tiny
oh my goodness

yes you have it right that joe biden is a congenital liar and braggart

and yes his lies revolve around several things-

his past "accomplishments and life experiences",

his lies to further his electability including his plagiarisms, his braggings and his lies about his sons, including hunter and his involvement with hunter's influence peddling and not to mention the manner his son died

he always attempts to state his lies about himself in a self deprecating manner to take the edge off the bragging - but it is a lie to begin with so nothing makes sense with this idiot

what ever makes you claim trump is worse than biden? certainly not in selling his office

now as to the burisma affair, you claim the whole thing about the prosecutor and hunter and joe's involvement is a fiction

the strange coincidences of the whole thing including the suspect character of both joe and hunter makes it very difficult to think the coincidences were innocent

and what makes the "coincidences" even more suspect is that joe biden has lied about every statement he has made concerning the whole thing, and has changed his story repeatedly

devon archer, in a 3 hour transcribed sworn interview allows the following:

1. he and hunter and two burisma executives met in dubai on dec 4, 2015

2. at that meeting hunter was told by one of the burisma dudes, zlonchevsky, that burisma needed help from the united states government to deal with pressure from viktor shokin, prosecutor

3. hunter was told to call :d.c."

4. 3 days later joe biden goes to ukraine - the travel had been previously planned

5. biden was originally planning to unveil an extra 1 billion in loan guarantees to help ukraine's economy

6. but on his plane ride to ukraine, he changed his mind and on Dec 8, he gave a speech about how corrupt shokin was.

7. during the December 2015 trip, joe biden threatened the ukrainian government that the u.s. would withhold loan guarantees if ukraine did not fire shokin

but december 2015 was not the start of the corruption:

mike mccormick, a 15 year staffer under obama, with 6 of them working with biden, tells the following tale:

he overheard conversations involving joe biden, aide jake sullivan and the press on Air Force Two before a trip to Kyiv, Ukraine, on april 21, 2014.

biden's reasons for his trip included talking up U.S. investment in the ukrainian energy sector

this was just days after hunter joined the board of burisma,

hunter joined the board of burisma on april 18, 3 days before biden went to ukraine and talked up an energy sector investment

the critical piece, that hunter was on the board, was not made public until May 12.

Months later, and well after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to Ukraine's energy sector

funny thing- the investment was for fracking, while biden and obama were shutting down american oil exploration, biden was trying to pass out tax payer money for it in ukraine

mccormick says the events suggests that biden funneled american money to ukraine to "enrich" himself and his family, using his influence and american money to aid hunter's energy "career"

and the left merely says everyone wanted shokin fired...oh yeah?

one of the latest defenses by the main stream media for joe is that the money hasnt been traced to joe

well as jonathan turley says, an 80 year old man, already comfortable with government pensions etc, receives benefit by his children and grandchildren receiving benefit, taking care of his family is a joe biden benefit

and money was mysteriously paid to grandkids etc

leaving aside for a moment hunter's grousing that "i have to pay my father's bills" and his emails that say he paid his father $50k a month rent, and 10% for the big guy.... biden benefited when hunter and his brother and his grandkids benefited

the dimocrats were left with trying to protect joe with their own illusion, that hunter was selling the "illusion of access", phrasing a dim congressman made up in the hopes it would give cover to joe and their media could spin that out to america
For 2 entirely different reasons, 2016 I thought he was a joke, well he proved me wrong and despite all the BS he went through, he still had this country in better shape it had been in , then Covid hit, although Trump did more than anyone else had ever done in that situation, he got no credit. Although I am voting for someone else in the primary, I believe Trump is by far the best choice and if he wins I will surely vote for him.

Perhaps you like the way a very small percentage of the unhinged left steers the Democratic Party, I don’t. I don’t care for a DOJ that is clearly corrupt in every aspect. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
For me 2016 was a simple choice. Though I felt Bill Clinton was a good President I never saw Hillary as capable of anything near his level and by the time she was seeking the nomination I was a total NO so when Republicans ran a flock of candidates against Trump and he survived I knew he could handle the pressure and would not fold to political pressure easily. Not sure I agree that the unhinged fraction controls the Democratic party but certainly there is way too much influence which I also find true on the Republican side.

When I give some thought to what Covid would have looked like with Hilary or Biden in office its just too ugly to process. Trump did a solid job navigating through despite the far right objecting so I am glad it was not Ted Cruz or DeSantis either.

I like Youngkin out of Virginia but doesn't look like he is running. Not sold on any of the other declared candidates.

We likely agree that the lack of action on this Biden fiasco is absurd but it is just an extension of how the case against Hilary unfolded. Much more serious with all the money involved and influence peddling no question yet still Biden holds the support of his party. One reason I don't buy the 'stop the steal' nonsense is we are at a point where either side will do whatever they thing can be gotten away with in order to beat the other. Yet it is we the people taking the blows hardest and being punished in the process.
...That's why to outsiders this country looks like a Comedy script. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Seems more like a tragedy to me...
Were was Hunter?!? Was it premeditated corruption or malice aforethought?!? Because, they sure are killing this country. Not to mention turning their crime partner's country in to a bombed out husk in Ukraine.
‘Resign Immediately’ – Biden Destroyed After Leaked Email Discovered
by Alicia Rodriguez August 13, 2023

New shocking details of the criminal activity of the Biden crime family have surfaced in DC and parties are scrambling to explain to the American people about a previously undisclosed email chain from 2015, when Democrat Joe Biden was Vice President and on his way to Ukraine for an official visit- with his son, Hunter Biden curiously in tow.

Media reports show that this previously ignored email chain revealed the motive and “ultimate purpose” behind Hunter Biden’s affiliation at the time with a Ukraine energy company named- Burisma Holdings.

The new information gives a new understanding of Joe Biden’s actions when demanding the removal of a Ukrainian prosecutor from a Ukrainian case that we now know involved Hunter Biden:...

...Fox News reported that, in the month leading up to former Vice President Joe Biden’s visit to Ukraine, during which he issued a threat to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid unless Ukrainian leaders dismissed their top prosecutor, there were discussions between Hunter Biden and Burisma executives regarding a potential contract aimed at countering any federal investigations concerning Burisma’s founder and then-president, Mykola Zlochevsky.

“The sequence of events that led to the firing of Viktor Shokin, and the subsequent comments by then-Vice President Biden, raise serious concerns as to what machinations were really at play — and were purposefully concealed from the American people,” Rep. Virginia Foxx, R-N.C., a member of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, told Fox News Digital.

“No matter how you slice Hunter Biden’s involvement, it screams public corruption at the highest levels and must be fully investigated,” she added.

“The calm, judicious, steady reveal of incredibly condemning evidence that clearly incriminates the Biden crime family will eventually alarm even the most ardent supporters of this WH occupier,” added Rep. Clay Higgins, R-La., who also sits on the committee.

“Our President is compromised, he should resign and be forever condemned, and the Democrat Party should begin rebuilding itself,” he noted further.

Conservative Brief reported on more details:

On Nov. 2, 2015, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi emailed Hunter Biden, who was serving as a Burisma board member, his associates Devon Archer, a fellow board member, and Rosemont Seneca Partners president Eric Schwerin about a “revised proposal, contract and initial invoice for Burisma Holdings,” from lobbying firm Blue Star Strategies, according to emails from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, which have been verified by Fox News Digital.

Pozharskyi emphasized in his email that the “ultimate purpose” of the agreement with Blue Star Strategies was to shut down “any cases/pursuits against Nikolay in Ukraine,” referring to Zlochevsky, who also went by Nikolay...
...If DJT had spend 1/4 of the time actually trumpeting his good works as President to help convince voters they were getting 4 more years of that as he has trying to convince people the Dems 'stole the election' the Biden family would be in the same situation Trump is today. Without the power of the Presidency the case against Hunter Biden and papa Joe would be heading to court for some serious consequences.... Originally Posted by DNinja69
Sure, our universe has a few miles on it and some annoying dings and quirks. For Example: it's bound by a few inconveniences like space, time and math.

Dunno if terms like mass-formation or free floating anxiety or even the concept of the madness of crowds dwell within your universe, but they sure as chite do in ours. BTW: I've been meaning to run a thread on them, but haven't found "a round tuit" to do it. But I would think even your universe has heard of the term: "Operation Warp Speed".

But day-um... There are a chite-tonne of videos of Trump barn storming the countryside holding rallies and doing press conferences, They were even "interactive " press conferences, unlike FJB news conferences (for obvious reasons). The rallies were similar to the few FJB's rallies except without crop circles A-N-D they had something called "attendees" by the thousands.

To be fair, FJB rallies (sic) had multiple times more DJT supporters attending, to heckle the Pravda corps, who were pretty much the sole FJB rally attendees. Ahhhh, remember the one where FJB help a drive-in, stay-in-your-car, rally and none of them could hear feeble FJB because of the counter protesters standing outside? Good times...

There are even something that are falsely called "news articles" aplenty, regurgitated from Pravda-on-high, covering the events:
  • Trump's Saturday Night Rally Was a Super-Spreader of Stupidity
  • What Is a Superspreader Event? - Trump Indoor Rally Risks
  • Trump campaign rallies led to more than 30,000 coronavirus cases
  • Team Trump helps explain its rationale for super-spreader rallies
  • Jimmy Kimmel Rails on Super-Spreader Trump Rally: "The Stupidity Is
  • Super-spreading Trump rallies led to more than 700 COVID-19 death
  • Trump Tulsa rally called 'super spreader event' by expert doctor
  • Times tens of thousands of similar clap-trap
Curiously enough, none of the very same news-regurgitators were ever even able to reconcile those disease infested, mass carnage, events with the Kumbaya memories, safety, sterility and medically appropriate gatherings during the "Summer of Love":
  • Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protests
  • What's Going On in CHAZ, the Seattle Autonomous Zone?
    • To be fair, they did struggle mightily with some branding issues:
    • The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) or Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) (Toe-mato - Toe-mahto?)
  • A Timeline of the George Floyd Protests - The New York Times
  • Protests across the globe after George Floyd's death | CNN
  • Funeral and memorial services for George Floyd schedule announced
    • Shoot! Howdy: Reverend Al Charlatan even got a spiffy new frock for the occasions:George Floyd funeral: Memorial services, burial planned in three states
  • BLM protest in NYC leaves NYPD cops injured and 11 arrested
Obviously I could go on and on and on. But I also need to provide a little sump'n-sump'n for our visual learners:

Hat tip to:

2020 Photos: The Year In Protest
2020: The Year In Photos
December 24, 2020
By Jesse Costa and Robin Lubbock

Summer of Love floor show and review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRXTFuzBclY