Encounter: Ate the new sushi 🍣 roll Janako at AS

Some you all sound disappointed a Japanese girl has smaller breasts. You Also mad at giraffes for having long necks?
I'm going to give her a oral pop quiz
I just saw her today, and I am too lazy to write a review. She is Japanase. She told me that she is 21 and she seems like 21 as well, also she shared some other info with me that make her age more reliable. She is small, around 5', A cups, a small ass, not flat. Her face to me is just OK, 6.5/10, service/skill/IOP are average. If you want to try a real young, non-Korean girl, go see her. Originally Posted by yanjunyy
Great Intel, need to go see this very young one plus a break from the K-gals
Bob, I hope you told Janako “domo” when you were done
Bob, I hope you told Janako “domo” when you were done Originally Posted by 2balls75
I told her Domo Arigato and she giggled like a little schoolgirl.
I would hit that in a heartbeat.
Thanks for the ros. She sound and looks tasty
[QUOTE=Big b.o.b.1;1063335011]Date: 10-23-23
Name: Janako

she does give off an IOP, which was pretty loud
Was it that annoying, hi-pitched squealing, like in the JAV videos? Or was it a couple of octaves lower? LOL
[QUOTE=TexomaCowboy;1063342243]
Date: 10-23-23
Name: Janako

Was it that annoying, hi-pitched squealing, like in the JAV videos? Or was it a couple of octaves lower? LOL Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Depends on the size of the COCK, lol
I just saw her today, and I am too lazy to write a review. She is Japanase. She told me that she is 21 and she seems like 21 as well, also she shared some other info with me that make her age more reliable. She is small, around 5', A cups, a small ass, not flat. Her face to me is just OK, 6.5/10, service/skill/IOP are average. If you want to try a real young, non-Korean girl, go see her. Originally Posted by yanjunyy
Face compared to Lani?