Coming Soon to a Forumn Near You!

Keep it up and you're going to give me nightmares before this "movie" even starts.

foreplay darlin.......

consider this the "nibbling the inside of your thighs stage".... Originally Posted by Whispers
  • ztonk
  • 03-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Keep it up and you're going to give me nightmares before this "movie" even starts. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
There, there, sweetie... You can bury your head in my chest and I will hold you tight until you feel all warm and safe...

z
That is oddly reassuring.

There, there, sweetie... You can bury your head in my chest and I will hold you tight until you feel all warm and safe...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
There we go.... Z will hold her down for me!

What a team we make!

Back to the thread topic please and less flirting!
foreplay darlin.......

consider this the "nibbling the inside of your thighs stage".... Originally Posted by Whispers
Back to the thread topic please and less flirting! Originally Posted by Whispers
So is it foreplay OK, flirting not OK, or is it only flirting and foreplay with OP OK?
Forumn? As in "A Phunnie Thang Happened on My Way to t'Forumn?" One of my ATF Broadway No I'm Not Gay Musicals!

So which one of you is the cross dresser?

Sorry bro. Don't know where the "I'm REALLY on topic on this thread" button is. Seems like it's somewhere between Squirrelzilla and Bruce Lee.
uhh..... You saw her total distaste for the idea right?

Sometimes the jab I take at someone is disguised in other manners.....
El Misterioso! I'm positively certain that anthropologists will be studying the thread and the OP before the end of this calendar year!

So which one of you is the cross dresser? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It will be hard not to recognize him...err... her.... when we get this started.....
I'm positively moist with anticipation.

Sorry. This seemed like a good thread for judicious use of bandwidth and stupid imagery.

But seriously ... I do want to buy this cup for a number of my clients!
LOL.

There we go.... Z will hold her down for me!

What a team we make!

Back to the thread topic please and less flirting! Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh is it me? Is it me? pick me! Make some crack about me acting too aggressive!

It will be hard not to recognize him...err... her.... when we get this started..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yssup, I have been wondering when you played football at UT was that when they still wore the leather helmets?????

Sorry I could not help myself... Please forgive me...

The suspense!! What the hell is this about anyway???
  • FSCOB
  • 03-22-2011, 09:49 PM
Are we all subject to this baiting now? Am I getting my hopes up that something cool is on the way just to be left hanging?

Do I have to have an animated GIF to play with the cool kids?
It's getting kinda anti-climatic at this point...whatever it is it seems like it's taxing the intelligence of the team to the point that the whole project is at a stand still.