PLEASE don't FRICKEN schedule unless YOU know you can make it! Jeeeez!!!!!!

These posts keep me laughing....i swear some of yall take this shit wayyyy to seriously. wow. Originally Posted by Kammye
I have to agree......
There is no doubt I have, posted in the wrong places, and in fact have admitted to having way too much time on my hands in the past couple of months....
Kammye is smart. What she said.
I think L4boobies was trying to be helpful and not be a smart ass. I think he was trying to direct you to the short notice availability/cancellation thread in the ISO forum.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=555876
Anyway. Sorry about the disappointing day. Enjoy your bubbly and have a better rest of trip
Oh, and by the way Mr. Boobies....You have been a member since August 2012 and have had 773 POSTS and ONLY 3 reviews....looks like you have ALOT of time on your hands and maybe, juuuust maybe have put a few of your so called post in the wrong forum. I've been a member since 2009 and have had 407 of which have been ads and not rants or stupid stuff. Just saying . It's hard to shut my mouth to guys like you who have been a member since 2012!! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Kind of harsh for a guy who simply pointed an out of town lady to a place where she could advertise last minute availability due to a cancellation and possibly fill up her schedule.

But I am sorry to here about all the cancellations. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be. I hope the rest of your trip goes well.
I tried that, and my post was removed. I appologize to Mr. Boobies. Things sure have changed these last few years. I'm not a harsh person. I just have had a trying time here in Houston this time. You wont hear any more from me here on Eccie in Houston this trip. Some day's we girls just have bad days.
I tried that, and my post was removed. I appologize to Mr. Boobies. Things sure have changed these last few years. I'm not a harsh person. I just have had a trying time here in Houston this time. You wont hear any more from me here on Eccie in Houston this trip. Some day's we girls just have bad days. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee

Shit we all do.....

your skin is thinner than mine.... Hope it works out for you
I have four reviews!!!
I have four reviews!!! Originally Posted by pyramider
And a lot of post .
And every post required deep thoughts ... Please post some taint.
I have had within the last 4 HOURS, 3 scheduled dates cancel for one reason or another.

Sorry, but I had to get this off my chest.
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
My guess is most of the people active in the hobby have a certain level of discretionary funds available for hobbying and those available funds are derived from gainful activities either related to the operation of their own business or obligations they have been assigned by someone else's business. In today's strained economic environment when circumstances arise that have the potential of generating additional discretionary funds, or even necessary funds to maintain overhead commitments, those people engaged in those gainful endeavors had to ....

BUST THEIR ASSES to meet whatever situation arose in that gainful activity.

Sometimes those "ass busting" activities cannot be reconciled with a HOBBY....

whether that HOBBY is ....

golf,
fishing,
hunting,
cabinet making, or
dating.

Try as hard as you can to see the otherside of the equation .. if customers are unable to meet their demands in their business or employment circumstances they will be unable to generate a sufficient cash flow to have those discretionary funds.

Otherwise your narrow market source will be lotto winners, heirs of the rich, or those retired from wealthy endeavors. Then you have to consider that from that market source those individuals more than likely have UTR-ATF's that provide them with the pleasant alternative environment in which they can relax and escape from the drama and strain of attempting to keep their "nut" entact and free from confiscation by intruders and greedy family, friends, and acquaintances who have pissed off theirs.

Houston's a tough market, but that awful smell in the air from the refineries is often referred to as the "smell of money." It will grow on you as you adjust to the humidity.
I just think that some really be on here 24/7 and believe this is another realm of their life. If so that is pretty sad. Im just saying.

Kammye is smart. What she said. Originally Posted by tbone77494