It's time....

• unagi
  • 02-08-2011, 07:23 AM
Sorry to see you go. I'm sure I'll run into you soon.
Sweet! Now you'll have more free time for some cards! I like to tap your wallet any way I can and damn that's been difficult while you were mod! Big blind, small blind, option!
Thank you!!!!!

Thanks for your service. I have no idea what went on behind the scenes, but on the surface, I really appreciate your moderating style. I really liked the fact that you were willing to step in and tell people to chill out and called out specific examples of bad behavior publicly. I think members would have a lot more confidence in this board if more moderators were more straightforward and transparent about what is and what is not acceptable.
  • ztonk
  • 02-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Thanks for everything, Sixx! Enjoy your time "off".

I wonder who we can rope into being our next Austin moderator....
have fun bud....see you in chat!
Sixx , you are awesome!! Thanks for the help you gave me
Hope to see around having FUN!
Oh man, I was just getting used to you as a mod! Well,

May you always have a strong foundation when the winds change shift. And may you stay, forever young.

See you soon in your next reincarnation.
Thanks for everything, Sixx! Enjoy your time "off".

I wonder who we can rope into being our next Austin moderator.... Originally Posted by ztonk
Ditto, darling. Thank you for putting up with all of us. I hope you know you're loved!

As for the next mod... good luck. You couldn't pay me enough to wrangle our little group of happy misfits.
As for the next mod... good luck. You couldn't pay me enough to wrangle our little group of happy misfits. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
I always thank anyone who will volunteer their time to (as shown above) herd the cats.

However, as for "what you wanted to accomplish".... what was that?
However, as for "what you wanted to accomplish".... what was that? Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
I don't see that phrase in this thread..... Whatcha referring to?

Sixx's Accomplishments? or something else?
Thanks for work as a mod sixx!

Best of luck to you and keep having fun.
Hope to see you at some luncheons/dinners.
Thanks for you time....I like you better uncensensored...