Drumpf apologizes -- kinda

You're just as stupid as Assup aren't ya? Bill Cosby committed an actual crime where his victims came forward. Trump on the other hand was just talking trash to another person about women. There was no crime committed no victims and most of what he was saying was probably exaggerated to impress. So what do ya wanna do crucify the guy for engaging in "Locker Room Talk"? Trump isn't perfect and neither are you, so don't judge.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
There a numerous stories of Drumpf's forced advances on women now surfacing.

You're as stupid as, well, you!
  • R.M.
  • 10-08-2016, 09:33 AM
Bill has made a career of it.
Bill has made a career of it. Originally Posted by R.M.
Bill isn't on the ticket November 8th dipshit
There a numerous stories of Drumpf's forced advances on women now surfacing.

You're as stupid as, well, you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah right. If they weren't worried about it then. Why are they worried about it now? Statute of limitations has pretty much ran out. They can't prove anything. This is just a last ditch effort by Liberals to run Trump off the campaign trail. Oh by the way, they are just that "Stories" no facts just fiction.

Jim
  • R.M.
  • 10-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Bill isn't on the ticket November 8th dipshit Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Tard He will be in the White house. Stop trying to white wash it. He made a career of being a pig.
My brother out ranked you. Douche rag.
Retired Army Sergeant Major (E-9) SGM

Yes he is! Hillary put him on "the team"!!!

You don't think Kaine is going to be THE VICE-PRESIDENT do you?

Bill will be VP of Economy and Intern Hiring
FOR THE FOURTH TIME, YOU FUCKING DILDOHEAD - YES, SLICK WILLY IS ON THE TICKET EVERY BIT AS MUCH AS HIS UGLY LYING BITCH-WIFE IS! BOTH OF THOSE CORRUPT MORALLY DECREPIT LOWLIFE PUKE-INDUCING CLINTONS HAVE URGED VOTERS TO "BUY ONE AND GET ONE FREE" SO STFU LUBEDASS AND QUIT LYING TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD. A VOTE FOR HILDEBEEST IS A VOTE TO SEND SLICK WILLY THE PERJURING SEXUAL PREDATOR BACK TO 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE!!!

Wrong, LubedAss. For the third time - wrong! Nobody wants to see hildebeest's phony disgusting pervert hubby return to the White House in any way, shape or form! It's a relevant consideration in every voter's mind! When they enter the polling booths on November 8th, every voter will be asking themselves "Do I really want to send those two tainted, scandal-ridden fucktards back again, even with their (formal) roles reversed?" The mere thought of Slick Willy carousing freely through the White House - with no responsibilities to divert him from his sick sexual compulsions this time - is revolting and disturbing to every American.

Now don't make me correct you and explain this a fourth time, you worthless POS!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Tard He will be in the White house. Stop trying to white wash it. He made a career of being a pig.
My brother out ranked you. Douche rag.
Retired Army Sergeant Major (E-9) SGM

Originally Posted by R.M.
Lubed Wide-ass can't spell "sergeant" indicating he never was one. Further, his innate stupidity shows he couldn't possibly have managed the responsibility of preparing and maintaining a "Duty Roster" as required of a soldier at the rank of First Sergeant and in that duty position.
Lubed Wide-ass can't spell "sergeant" indicating he never was one. Further, his innate stupidity shows he couldn't possibly have managed the responsibility of preparing and maintaining a "Duty Roster" as required of a soldier at the rank of First Sergeant and in that duty position.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Plus his fat tranny ass would never have made it through boot camp back in the days before Odumbo feminized the military!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1856274
So now your insulting women. Asswipe giving you orders too scumbag?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you kidding? Did you really post that?

Why don't you just go grab his pussy?

Obviously the PISSBURG PISSANTS and the SHIT SMEARER would rather bully other members of the board than watch college football, or grab women's pussies.
Plus his fat tranny ass would never have made it through boot camp back in the days before Odumbo feminized the military!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1856274 Originally Posted by lustylad

+1

I won't be voting for him.

(I wonder if Ivana Trump will?)