My INCORRECT Review...

The only way I can see reverse Russian going down is he either holds you upside down in some crazy fashion or maybe sit on your chest with his ass all in your face either way don't seem to comfortable. Originally Posted by Trey
For Reverse Russian you get in a position like you're doing a push-up with your dick between her tits. You can modify it by putting your knees under her shoulder blades to lift her tits. If she's into DATO, you can lower your ass, or she can lift her head to give you DATO while you're Reverse Russian on her tits. You gotta be coordinated to do this.
Oh yeah , but my legs wobbly when did that and I was younger back then.
His review.......his story........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Perhaps if it was correct, HOWEVER that is not the case. I do not offer nqns, and my donations have remained the same since I first arrived in Texas. This is not beneficial representation of what I offer. It has confused numerous people who have contacted me on it and I've had to apologize for his falsehood. I would prefer it either be corrected or removed. However since he has declined to respond I had to ask advice of the moderators, who directed me to put it public here to hopefully discredit it or move to have something done about it. Unfortunately it seems all that has caught attention is reverse Russian...smh.

I am imploring you, please assist me in this matter.

Respectfully yours,

Courtney St. Clair
You don't get it.......you are not entitled to a "correct" review........you are not entitled to anything.

The review is not for you.....it is about you.

If the fucktard chooses to lie in his review, there is nothing you can do about it........except post a disclaimer threAD in coed (as you have done)........there is no "assistance" available in this matter.

If you want the review corrected, you have to convince the OP to request the changes himself.......modtards on ECCIE are not allowed to "correct" reviews at the request of the reviewed hooktard (except for typographical shit like website and phone#)
^^That.
You don't get it.......you are not entitled to a "correct" review........you are not entitled to anything.

The review is not for you.....it is about you.

If the fucktard chooses to lie in his review, there is nothing you can do about it........except post a disclaimer threAD in coed (as you have done)........there is no "assistance" available in this matter.

If you want the review corrected, you have to convince the OP to request the changes himself.......modtards on ECCIE are not allowed to "correct" reviews at the request of the reviewed hooktard (except for typographical shit like website and phone#) Originally Posted by dearhunter

...but but I thought that's the reason for allowing the hooktard to "preview" her review before it's posted. I'm so confused now.
Heh
  • bbkid
  • 08-19-2013, 02:36 PM
I guess that I got lost at the title of this threAD. There is no such thing as an "incorrect review".

I suppose one might disagree with what was reported, but it's not an incorrect story - just his version.
I thought reverse Russian was when she did it to HIM. hmmmmm.....
no.......that is reverse greek
modtards on ECCIE are not allowed to "correct" reviews at the request of the reviewed hooktard (except for typographical shit like website and phone#) Originally Posted by dearhunter
Are you sure about this.......

Its different in y'all city. In Alabama ladies can have their ages changed, weight and everything they ask. Y'all don't play that in Houston. One lady in Alabama had her age changed from 40 to 36 after many a reviewer posted to her seeming older. A mod posted since he saw her two years ago and thought different and the original poster couldn't respond he took the liberty of changing the age for the lady.

Its different in y'all city. In Alabama ladies can have their ages changed, weight and everything they ask. Y'all don't play that in Houston. One lady in Alabama had her age changed from 40 to 36 after many a reviewer posted to her seeming older. A mod posted since he saw her two years ago and thought different and the original poster couldn't respond he took the liberty of changing the age for the lady. Originally Posted by gimme_that
It really depends on the lady and which modtard she's banging.

Its different in y'all city. In Alabama ladies can have their ages changed, weight and everything they ask. Y'all don't play that in Houston. One lady in Alabama had her age changed from 40 to 36 after many a reviewer posted to her seeming older. A mod posted since he saw her two years ago and thought different and the original poster couldn't respond he took the liberty of changing the age for the lady. Originally Posted by gimme_that
The modtard is incorrect in making that kind of change........if the reviewer RTMs the review and demands that it be put back, the modtard will be confronted for his actions.

I say this to be very clear on your behalf (you, the reviewer).......it is the policy of the ownership of this board that the review is not to be trifled with by modtards (except in extreme situations that face scrutiny in modtardville)........if that happens, hit the RTM
It really depends on the lady and which modtard she's banging. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
....or more generally, human nature.
...or less generally, which mod she's fucking...