Share Your First Hobbying/Providing Experience

The year was 1968.

The place was a well known Galveston County establishment named The Wagon Wheel. (They were eventually shut down shortly after The Chicken Ranch)

The location was on the S side of Hwy 517, about halfway between Dickinson and Alvin. (The last time I drove down 517, the house was still standing)

The lady was a well endowed, 30 something year old brunette. (At the time I thought she was really old)

Other than that, I do not remember much!
Love this thread. My first provider story is pretty boring, but it happened a few weeks ago. Found a pretty reputable provider on BP after doing minimal research (only now, do I realize how risky that was), and set up a "date." I was nervous as fuck, but everything went smoothly: Beautiful woman, awesome sex, very happy Justin. That may be the one and only hobbying experience of my life, but it was a great one.
My sister's friend introduce me into the business, the first time was very scary I went into the room and I ask the lady what do I do, and she said just touch, touch, I was so nervous and then I got in to the room and the guy was tall and black, I was like OMG, this guy is going to kill me, when I saw his %$% I almost wanted to run out of the room, but I was there already, so I just did it,,,,, after that it was much easier, When I was doing something,, I was thinking on my mind tomorrow Im gona take my children to the movies I m gona buy them this or that and I got to love the job, jejeje now at days I'm retired but I sure miss the money jeje
My first provider was in Venezuela. It was my first job and i had to go there for a week and she was good, nice and beautiful.
Mine was otc with a 30 yr old pretty burnette stripper who needed $170 to get her car out of impound. I had seen her in club twice for Lap Dances and after the second visit she propositioned me. I went for it. The next day I picked her up near where she lived and we went to a motel. She was a really sweet, sexy gal - went on to do her 76 sessions. Since then I have done a number of them. It has been great for stress relief and I stongly recommend the hobby.

While I have rotated multiple girls, I usually just prefer one good one.