Has the Clinton campaign...................... .

• DSK
  • 09-04-2016, 10:01 AM
While I believe she is the most vile person ever to run for president, how can you complain about her fund raising? Unrestrained capitalism at it's purest is it not?

I do completely agree that people who would pay that much are stupid.
Originally Posted by Old-T
It makes sense in a way. If someone supports her and is going to give her the money anyway, might as well get a picture out of it.

However, next time you go into someone's office and they have their picture with a politician up on the wall, you should pity them, and not admire them.
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2016, 04:49 PM
However, next time you go into someone's office and they have their picture with a politician up on the wall, you should pity them, and not admire them. Originally Posted by DSK
Pity might be slightly strong--most the time I silently snicker. A lot of people I work with have photos of pictures with famous people, and often the person displaying the photo doesn't even really support the celebrity.

There are a few I do smile sincerely at, because to me they are sincere and meaningful.
--Two people who were on General Powell's war time staff have signed photos with him
--The former chef for Al Gore while he was in office has a signed Gore photo
--A State Dept person who spent her leave volunteering in Calcutta and has a photo of her with Mother Theresa (not posed for by MT)

And a few others like that.

I have some in the back of desk draws and the like, but they were obligatory photo ops, certainly nothing I would pay for. The only one I have hanging is of a person no one in DC has a clue who it is. A female basketball player who I admire as the most intense athlete I have ever known--I interviewed her and covered a lot of her games in college. I have that one because it has personal meaning for me. I just don't value random photo op pictures.
The only one I have hanging is of a person no one in DC has a clue who it is. A female basketball player who I admire as the most intense athlete I have ever known--I interviewed her and covered a lot of her games in college. I have that one because it has personal meaning for me. I just don't value random photo op pictures. Originally Posted by Old-T

Did she eat your pussy?

• Old-T
  • 09-04-2016, 05:19 PM
Having an adult conversation and along comes Little IIFFy. So predictable, so childish.
Having an adult conversation and along comes Little IIFFy. So predictable, so childish.
Originally Posted by Old-T

You SJW are so sensitive... one grain of sand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mybHk2dLqnw
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2016, 06:19 PM
That is your definition of "social justice"? Someone needs to get you a dictionary.
HAIL TO THE CHIEF!
HAIL TO THE CHIEF! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
did doodieman the super hero of the stupid post something????

SNICK!

Ignore.
Ignore. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

idiot

"William Henry Harrison Hillary"