is this the same joe biden?

eyes (blue/black), nose (wide/narrow), chin (single/double) and ears (small/larger) look different.

a double stand in with plastic surgery? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Mask, James Woods is playing Joey Bribes!!!!
body double ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no wait the media would ask question oh yea no
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He was Dumb then and he's dumb now, lol.
He was Dumb then and he's dumb now, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
well I guess they are both dumb.
well I guess they are both dumb. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The one on the right is acting done. The one on the right was dumb.
well I guess they are both dumb. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I am not surprised. Hillary Clinton had a few doubles, Shirley Jones mother on the Partridge Family was one of them.
I am not surprised. Hillary Clinton had a few doubles, Shirley Jones mother on the Partridge Family was one of them. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Stalin had a double.

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/sta...-double-1940s/
robots ,,,, Anyone wonder why Hoes is going to Mexico not puddens
Stalin had a double.

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/sta...-double-1940s/ Originally Posted by bambino
I think all country leaders have doubles.
What happened to Joey Bribe’s blue eyes? They look like they turned brown from all of his bullshit. Originally Posted by bambino
I made this observation of Biden at some of his live events. You can't photoshop a live event. If you can, they are doing a lousy job.

eyes (blue/black), nose (wide/narrow), chin (single/double) and ears (small/larger) look different.

a double stand in with plastic surgery? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Nah. Don't give them any ammunition though some of your observations are correct. He's pumped full of drugs and Ensure. How long do hair plugs last? I looks like he's wearing a partial toupee.
Climate change is what happens inside Joe´s Diapers 3 times a day... TIME TO PUT THOSE MEDICAL SKILLS TO WORK AND CHANGE THAT DIAPER, DOCTOR JILL!!!
Alien ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,