A Thief Among Us

So you admit to being a thief, but are not a thief?
Me love you Ginger sorry to hear about your experience with a bad friend :/
Gosh. I hate this but I saw what I saw...

Ginger is telling the truth best to my knowledge..
Like stated I didn't even know anything was in that trunk until I got thr call later...

I honestly feel that something took place... I just wish we could end the drama treat other like you would want and make this right...

Like stated I didn't even know anything was in that trunk until I got thr call later...

I honestly feel that something took place... I just wish we could end the drama treat other like you would want and make this right...
Fortunately We are humans we make mistakes... I've made my share now learn snd grow!@@!
A mishap is an accident. How do you accidentally scam someone out of their money?

I'm being wrongly accused if something I did not do. I will admit to the Raj situation which was a mishap. But Ginger has lost money or someone else has stolen from her. She is my friend and i still care for her deeply after the hateful messages which I can sympathize with if the same thing were to happen to mysel I would also be angry. But as outsiders and not knowing the "full" story you can not judge or side. This is a personal matter which should be handled as so. I find it no only petty and feeding your ego to get recognition from people who don't not know or understand the matter at hand helps you feel better but impersonally think people are tired of you exploiting your personal issues on a board made for leisure. If you'd like to address me. Do so. As I asked you to several times. Enjoy your evening. Originally Posted by Adrianna xo
  • MrGiz
  • 10-15-2012, 11:55 PM
" If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

" Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. "

" Do right, and you will be conspicuous. "

Go Figure!
U r a genious MrGiz and I definitely agree with yr wisdom.
Me love you Ginger sorry to hear about your experience with a bad friend :/ Originally Posted by Ark Monroe
A bit of a threadjack, BUT welcome back, missy!!! I know I'm not the only one that missed you!

I honestly feel that something took place... I just wish we could end the drama treat other like you would want and make this right... Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
I am also very sorry, this happened to you Ginger! Some might believe, that in our buz people earn enough money themselves, so no one needs to go down that drain. Keep up the positive spirit. I`d rather give a beggar on the street 1200 dollar because he honestly begs, than understand this kind of attitude. And maybe at the end of the day, or in some future, you can laugh at the event .

Here`s a little postcard
Attached Images File Type: jpg 545821_283578608426271_2114692342_n.jpg (34.5 KB, 285 views)
"Sooooo glad you emailed me! Horrible week! Lost my phone today

Sent from my iPhone
"

After that email I knew she was lying because she lost her phone? But she sent the email from her phone. I gave up and I still haven't had my date.

I want my money back too. Originally Posted by rajbhai

Priceless!!! hahahahahahahaha shits and giggles.
Attached Images File Type: jpg caught-red-handed.jpg (54.8 KB, 283 views)
I'd agree to point the finger at the person standing at the trunk with the money as a thief no doubt, but I'm curious how they got away with the money?

If you walked to your car to find the back open with money scattered about, and the person with your keys standing there looking at it while you both know that person is suppose to be getting something from the front of the vehicle. Then how does that person still get away with your money from that point?

I'd assume you confronted her on the spot and counted the money to realize what was missing. Then proceed to make sure that person didn't walk another step with your money at that point.
There is no greater unkindness than a friend who steals. So much more is taken than money. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Exactly