Tuckers on a roll...

... some businessman about not wanting to do any business with Trump supporters or have them work for him. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
.. that is the partial explanation for allowing illegal aliens.

Don't want to use "deplorables," so they use "importables"!!!!
Tucker realizes we were all young & dumb at one time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERsCcGmGVlE
Tucker realizes we were all young & dumb at one time... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Sometimes (most of the time actually) ... just let 'em blather.

It happens on here frequently.

Then they declare themselves "a winner"!

Like HillaryNoMore ...
I hope Tucker jumps ship to the new RSBN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvUDKv8884A&t
He's too confrontational to last too long on Fox, so looking for a raise might be appropriate before he gets the boot. I'm trying to recall having heard him announce "O'Reilly" is next. But I'm not an "avid" listening of Tucker.
He's too confrontational to last too long on Fox Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think Tuckers going anywhere. Ratings = $$$

FNC notably saw a substantial bump at the 7:00 pm, EST time slot, now occupied by former “Fox & Friends” host and Daily Caller founder, Tucker Carlson.

“Tucker Carlson Tonight” premiered on November 14th and has seen double-digit increases in both total viewers and the coveted A25-54 demographic.

Carlson ended the month averaging 2,930,000 viewers, a 40 percent bump from November 2015, when the time slot was occupied by “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

TCT isn’t the only Fox show drawing huge audiences.

“The O’Reilly Factor,” “The Kelly File,” “Hannity,” “Special Report” and “The Five” still hold the top-five, respective positions for cable news’ most watched programs.

November was the the 192nd month O’Reilly topped all of television — averaging 4,089,000 viewers — and the highest rated month for Hannity since October 2013.

November marked the 179th month Fox News led all of cable news in total viewers.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/30/tu...gs-month-ever/
I don't think Tuckers going anywhere. Ratings = $$$ Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
it is the only news I watch, except the local news

I like to hear the truth
Ratings = $$$ Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Fox should have gotten a bump from the 2016 election cycle ... and another bump based on the results .... ratings to maintain the slot must proceed for an extended period of time.

Arguing with people is not "news"!
Fox should have gotten a bump from the 2016 election cycle ... and another bump based on the results .... ratings to maintain the slot must proceed for an extended period of time.

Arguing with people is not "news"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
"November marked the 179th month Fox News led all of cable news in total viewers."

Any bump just puts them further ahead
Any bump just puts them further ahead Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yes. That was the HillaryNoMore rant.

Fox News enjoys competing against several liberal channels, which gives it an edge over the others individually, and maintaining that corner of the market will depend on individual performers.

For longevity Tucker just needs to tone it down a bit, along with speaking a bit slower in his delivery. He's been on 1-2 weeks?
^^^^^^^^^^^
The Bozos! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I "listened" to both of those bozos ... struggling to be relevant.

Although I believe to "go the distance" he will have to tone down his pitch some, in the pre-swearing era of whining and crying he is serving a useful purpose of peeling the onion back with the ridiculous rhetoric generated by the Liberals between the sobbing and blubbering stage of their "five-step" recovery from the CRUSHING OF THE CLINTONS that has made them despondent and babbling trying to fabricate some reason why they got their asses handed to them!

Both of those fools entertain the same "standard" as is customarily portrayed in this forum by the HillarNoMore apologists and supporters (the ANTI-TRUMP CROWD) ...

.. making a ludicrous, factless statement and then demanding the other side to produce evidence it's NOT true ....

.. Denzel Washington: the latest victim of the same Baseless "News" ... aka "False News" .... whining about it when it applies to him ... but saying NOTHING about it when it applies to others!!!! Enjoy yourself, Denzel!!!!