Breasts: Naturals or Implants

Just love naturals
Not one to ride the band wagon, I prefer MM and have paid for many sets thereof, including those that I snuggle with most nights.... my early 40s SO....
Rodney Carrington summed it up the best in his song, "Show Them To Me"
Tara your pictures look perfect but I need to do a feel test!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natural. MM are kind of a turn off for me.
i have to say i favor the smaller ones too, but they are all fun
Yours are perfect Tara Originally Posted by Trane73
Thank you!
Thank you all for your many points-of-views, its much appreciated.
And ladies, thank you most of all. Even though my personal preference may be small, it was best said by someone earlier, you are all works of art.
I'm not in to fake tits at all. Just not my thing. To each his own...Jules, Sweet Treat, I applaud your naturals....I don't care for any form of plastic surgery on a woman. It's a complete turn off to me. I like a woman who is 100% natural.
My preference is naturals, regardless of size. Usually when I see the the word "enhanched" in the measurements in their profile, it is a turn off for me. Except for Tara Evans, she could be enhanced, wear a potato sack out shopping, ect. and would still look fantastic!
I like both! Love them all. Now I need to go back and see Stormy Staxxx and compare the before and after. Lol
  • broes
  • 05-29-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm not in to fake tits at all. Just not my thing. To each his own...Jules, Sweet Treat, I applaud your naturals....I don't care for any form of plastic surgery on a woman. It's a complete turn off to me. I like a woman who is 100% natural. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That last sentence kept me from giving you a like. It conjures up images of chicks without makeup and a bush like a half eaten round bale.
Love natural breasts!!! Most of my best sessions are with woman B cup or less. There is nothing sexier then a woman who is comfortable with what she was blessed with!!

I once heard a plastic surgeon say "Woman should get a mental evaluation before getting implants." I would have to agree with that comment.

Of the 60+ OKs for me on p411 - only 3 have implants. I have seen many more that had implants - I just never asked for an OK from them because I knew I would never see them again because the session was sub-par.

When deciding to see a lady with implants or no implants - I will always go first with the lady with no implants.
I like natural, from mosquito bites to large sagging Heffer bags.. what I don't like is breasts with zero density.. a few man-mades are fine, but most of what I've seen and touched doesn't impress me the same way natural does