References

Montana, we're talking proud!

Buffalo may make you wanna shout ...But with Gabrielle at least the shouting is all good!
Im sure this will ruffle some panties, but when it comes to references I would give the following advise...

Rule 1 .. NEVER give any personal information to build your reference database up. I know theres lots of talk on how to get refernces built up when your just starting out, but unless you dont care about who you give that info too, dont do it, and move on to the next. There are providers that have other means to ensure safety. Once built up go ahead and go back if you really want to see the other provider. I dont ask providers for their personal info, and Im not giving mine. Hell, isnt that half of the donation is..So they cant look us up after and we can leave when were done... LOL

Rule 2... Get a pre pay hobby phone... trust me this one ive seen burn to many of you.

Rule 3... Walk away when your big head tells you too, you all know what im talking about.. The little head will get you trouble..

Rule 4... Ah hell aint 3 rules enough!
While the discussions on this portion of the site can be entertaining care must be taken to exclude comments that should only be made BCD. Detailed rememberances of certain activities that occurred should not be out there for everyone to read. The provider may not be happy that certain information is provided in the most public of forum. You can be certain the sites are monitored....
Errr...trying to hold back...but...errrr...

Ok my big brother I'm here to remind my big brothers that any donation or gifts (in $ or anything of value otherwise) exchanged between gents and ladies is for Time only. Seeing that Time is the item we are placing value on there is no activity for which big Brother can deem illegal because there are no laws on any books that make time illegal to trade for cash or merchandise. If there are such laws as to the selling of time I would like to make big Brother aware that I would like you to launch investigations and take legal action against several professions such as accountants, lawyers, Doctors, Contractors, Caterers, etc. cause after all we all pay them "For their Time" as well. After all in my life all these professions have all at one time or another Fucked me in exchange for my money for their time. Yet I wonder why they are not monitored?
I have to totally agree with Gabrielle. I have told her this personally before but I love it when guys use Gabrielle as a reference. I know that within a short time frame, I will have a reply back from her. There are also a few other providers that get back to you almost right away and it really does make the screening process faster.

However, I also agree and recommend P411!! It also is a life saver and very quick at getting the screening process over. NB, you have a great idea and I think I will start telling the gents I see about the site and how they can get a free membership for a period of time.
Here here Gabbie!! Luv ya!
  • cnym
  • 08-31-2010, 05:58 PM
I have to totally agree with Gabrielle.

However, I also agree and recommend P411!! . Originally Posted by BrookeButtons

I also totally agree with Gabrielle. I have heard similar issues from other providers that they do not even get a thank you after they provider a reference to a provider. It is sad!!!

As far as P411, I was vouched by a provider and received the free membership for 6 months, once the membership expired, I never bothered to pay and have it renewed. First, I really did not find it helpful at all from my prospective, I am sure that others will disagree, but that is fine. Second, there is no way to stay anonymous and have P411 charge my credit card and have my civilian information. They tell you that this information is deleted after you are verified. I do not believe that for a second.

There are providers that insist that I give them my real name, my real phone number at work …….. etc so that they can verify me. Guess what, I simply move on. How many of you Ladies are willing to give out your real civilian information to a hobbyist for verification. Both the Ladies and Gentlemen are concerned about their safety, this is a two way street. I do my Homework as much as the Ladies do if not more. I have way too much to lose!!!!!

In the mean time, I have met the Good, the Bad and the Ugly in this Hobby.
I have also made very close and respectful friendships with some of the most wonderful Ladies in the world. Ladies you Rock.
When shopping between p411 and date-check the reason I went with D-C was they had a lifetime site membership over merely a yearly fee and need for yearly renew. If P411 had that I probably would have gone with them as they actually have more Upstate NY provider profiles than D-C. But honestly, the one time fee and ref check was really what made me choose D-C over p411...I too would be wary of having to renew so much but that can be done anonymously with pre-paid gift visa's for example...But it's still a hassle to do it repeatedly over a Onetime/lifetime fee.
  • YSD
  • 09-01-2010, 11:49 AM
It is that bad. Buf is the vast wasteland for quality providers. Imagine my shock and utter disappointment in moving there from Dallas. From nirvana to wasteland in one fell swoop. Oh the humanity of it all.......
After working on my own for twenty years, having to invest 300k to keep the doors open. Pay workmans comp, unemployment insurance, accountant, benefits, rge,employment taxes,commercial liability insurance, commercial auto insurance,corporation tax,sales tax,school tax, county tax,permits tax, property insurance, inspection fees, hazardous material storage fees,etc ,etc....at best oon an 80 hour week, hopefully can eek out 40 per hour after everyone gets into my pocket and have appeased my customers... I'm not complaining, am grateful to make it. And after haveing spread enough around the community, to buy a small comfortable house in the burbs, find this whole conversation nausiating. maybe a little more "nutting it up"...
  • m2244
  • 09-01-2010, 08:38 PM
buzzbomb your a mess .......and refernces are great and there are a few ladies like chloe, brooke, gabrielle, nikki, hanna, (just a few that I get a lot) that I love seeing come up in emails....they are always fast at responding and tell me details even to my advantage and also to you gentlemen as well ...
I know, constructive criticism does not go well here, only ass kissing....
I know, constructive criticism does not go well here, only ass kissing.... Originally Posted by buzzbomb
It is possible to be opinionated without being insulting.
rest my case..