On my way....

The replacement is on the way...lmao
  • cr76
  • 10-30-2014, 04:18 PM
It sucks but at least you got a cancellation and you still have your money. These hibgs happen. I rather this happen, this lose money in a shitty session.
I like nycole's comments. You sound really fun to hang out with Lol Originally Posted by Jon Bon
She is
.....Thats also why I never get mad about cancellation on the gentlemans part. Sometimes shit comes up. This is a hobby. Not real life. Lol ..... Originally Posted by naughty nycole

I beg to differ... If you really think about it, we live out our true and real fantasy and dreams here and go back to our fake lives living up to "societies" expectations....

IJS....
Meh. Ive had my fair share of emergency situations or just shitty timing stuff pop up myself. As a mom and someone with an actual job outside of this it happens. Its unfortunate. But it does. Thats also why I never get mad about cancellation on the gentlemans part. Sometimes shit comes up. This is a hobby. Not real life. Lol

Still. Id rather deal with a cancellation or a NCNS any day over a bitch no sex drive wife. Lmao Originally Posted by naughty nycole
Yea, I'm still waiting to reschedule with Nycole after her 2 cancellations c'mon Nycole, help a horny guy out, lol
Meh. Ive had my fair share of emergency situations or just shitty timing stuff pop up myself. As a mom and someone with an actual job outside of this it happens. Its unfortunate. But it does. Thats also why I never get mad about cancellation on the gentlemans part. Sometimes shit comes up. This is a hobby. Not real life. Lol Originally Posted by naughty nycole
Too bad not everyone feels as you do on the topic of cancellations.
Yea, I'm still waiting to reschedule with Nycole after her 2 cancellations c'mon Nycole, help a horny guy out, lol Originally Posted by rocketman2155
Good thing it's not real life....I'm sure she'll get around to it.
Life happens, and how we deal with the unforeseen counts. I've only had to cancel once when a fellow was already on the way because of a construction accident at my incall, and I made it up to him++ within a week. As long as the provider makes it right expediently and with a discount or extra time tossed in for the gentleman's inconvenience, that's the best you can expect. Gosh knows that if the plumber, cable guy, or a/c repairman cancels, they don't do squat to compensate you for the lost time you spent waiting.

Boardman, I LOVE the new avatar of your
catty Renaissance knight in chainmail. TRF - The Royal Feline!
Too bad not everyone feels as you do on the topic of cancellations. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She doesn't have balls that turn blue.
If you really that worked up, and all other back-ups fail, have a plan "D"...your favorite massage parlor.