Guess whos back??? ;)

thanks everyone for the welcome backs

i wont leave you again! haha
Jamie, I'm pushin' for the Allen- McKinney area!!!
Glad your back doll. can't wait to finally meet you.
Welcome back Jamie, I'm in addison you will like it.
I've never seen you, and I've mostly been a lurker lately, but we can't ever have too many beautiful ladies such as yourself here. Welcome back!
Maybe you can stay long time
Welcome back!
Welcome back. Glad to hear you are ok and are getting going again. We'll have to meet up again sometime.
Glad to see you back...Had you on my list..then your retirement made my list shorter...now it is longer...Cant wait to meet you. Originally Posted by Peanut
Jamie is making my "list" longer too and harder... Welcome back doll, hope to see you soon!
Jamie is making my dick longer too and harder... Welcome back doll, hope to see you soon! Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
I fixed it for ya dear.
I fixed it for ya dear. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Thanks babe, I feel MUCH better now.
Jamie,

Great! I am happy you are back. I was tardy in my planning before you left, but will work on it now that you are back.

SAS
  • selot
  • 02-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Welcome Back Jamie, glad things are working out for you... We all need to take a break now and then...
Glad to see you're back. I'm looking forward to you getting your new place! I will definitely plan on seeing you if you're closer to dallas!
Jamie great to hear you are up and running again but NO NO NO. Don't move further south. Why does all the talent have to be so far south? Doesn't anyone want to move up in the world? Be safe.