Is there a way to know...

Fixed it. Originally Posted by pyramider
My hero
is that why you have me on ignore?

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Indeed Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
gotcha! I couldn't have been on your ignore list, because you would not have seen my question to be able to answer it!

wait, why am I excited? you still acknowledged you think I'm a Pansy
gotcha! I couldn't have been on your ignore list, because you would not have seen my question to be able to answer it!

wait, why am I excited? you still acknowledged you think I'm a Pansy Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You are by no means a pansy Chung. A motherfuckin soldier is what you are. Don't let anyone tell you different.

BTW, I've never put anyone on my ignore list. I just merely exist on this SHMB. If I choose to ignore someone, I do just that. Ignore them. No explanation needed. (getting back on topic)
You are by no means a pansy Chung. A motherfuckin soldier is what you are. Don't let anyone tell you different.
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

• 05-13-2015, 05:22 AM
I don't like a fucking pansy either Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Lmao! Too funny Katrina! Honestly is sooooo sexy......I agree.......posting history.....NBA policies and they think you are black just due to your handle smh, GPS, Pimps/other hobbyist managing ladies accounts and they don't like you...all reasons I know to be facts
Heard about a hobbyist with multiple reviews who sent a PM to a lady on this site when trying to book an appointment with her a few months ago. Even after repeating a couple days later, he never heard back. Then he figured she must have looked up his posts, and thought he probably came off as a real ass in a few of them.

No worries, though. He just contacted her on preferred 411 and all was good.
An ATF not responding to your attempts to contact her for three months is a pretty good indication.
Rambo I have to agree with Katrina about the posting style/history. That is something I have always looked at when it comes to screening, besides their Provider References, especially if they have negative posts.

I am big on communication and so trust I have no problem telling someone if I prefer to decline meeting.

I have to admit I do have a LONG Do Not See list and Ignore List here on ECCIE that consists of bullshit, timewasters, a few with negative attitudes from those I've chosen not to spend time with and a couple of dramatic Providers
I am all about a "BLOCK" button and am like this in my Personal Life as well LOL. For the most part I am really easy going and unless you cross me.

If I don't respond to you, then you more likely fit into one of those categories. I definitely don't owe anyone an explanation but I feel the chemistry between us should be compatible and I be short in detail and voice my opinion.

Interesting.

We all are entitled to our reasons to see/not see anyone. However, I will counter the argument of not seeing someone based on their posting style by saying this. We all, or at some of us, post in different emotional states of mind. We post when we're happy. We post when we're sad. We post when we're upset. We post after appointments, great ones and terrible ones. We post when we're disappointed. We post when we're feeling vigilant and defiant. We post when we're feeling sympathetic and compassionate. We post when we're hungry and/or drunk. We post when we're sleepy. So on and so forth.

Each and every one of these different states of mind and emotion are going to produce different types of posts. If I posted after a super awesome session, odds are favorable that it's going to be 10x more mellow than a session where I got cash and dashed. That's just human nature.

Some posts depend on the topic. There are times to be witty and humorous. There are other times where one may have to 'keep it real'. I defend the weak and helpless in one post, and jump in somebody's ass in another. That's just how I roll. If a few providers can't differentiate between the dynamics of posting on a vast board such as this, then that's just tough shit. I say that very lovingly, fwiw.

No matter how I post on this board, or any other, I am the exact same gentleman in person. Ask any provider that I've seen and they'll tell you.
I don't think you will ever get all providers to give you the courtesy of a reply even if it is a no. That is why I say just pick another and move on. I have encountered the same on several occasions from a number of well reviewed providers....send a message or PM and never get an answer....today I finally got a reply to a PM I sent on March 18 th of this year. So I deal with it by just moving on. I only give a negative review when one is deserved and all my reviews are accurate....so if a provider doesn't like my reviewing style that is her problem not mine. Fortunately we have a large number to choose from.
She probably not worth the time anyway!!!!!!
Op, women's nature is non confrontational. A provider is foremost a woman, they will most likely ignore you than say no. Women have a natural instinct that tells them that 99% of men (principally the ones on this site) have fragile egos. They are right about that.

The last thing most providers want to do is to respond to the follow-up angry questions of the butt hurt hobbyst that heard "no".

Remember, they dont know you. If their gutt feel says no, the safest for them is to ignore you. We as men must respect that.