uh-oh angelina is on another roll lol

Let me break down your last ad as any fucktard sees it.

I am seeking some new clients as soon as possible.<-She needs money. Maybe I can exploit this. A couple of my regulars are moving and some others have become somewhat unreliable. Need some new regulars asap.<- She repeated it. I wonder what bills she's got to pay. I know I can negotiate this to my advantage.
I am avail all day today to meet and make you smile . Hope to see you soon

My name is Angel and I am a 38 year old woman who enjoys Older mature men over the age of 45+.
<- Either she has some really deep father issues or she likes old fuck cause they're easy on the pussy. They MIGHT fuck for what? Eight.... Twelve minutes. I am sweet, fun, reliable and take really good care of myself. I only offer Outcalls at the moment. I am also a member of P411 and a few other sites with a few good reviews. causation<- It's 'Caucasian' only: Please NBM (Sorry just my preference) <-Redundant to previous sentence. I'm Asian or Paki or Honduran. She'll make an exception for me. Any other information you may need can be viewed on my P411 ads.<- When checking you P411 there really isn't any other information that's different from your eccie ad/showcase. I look forward to talking to you
I know you P411 & TER is in your sig line but, you should consider having a direct link in your ads as well. Your showcase bio could use a few more sentences as well. Even a paragraph break. As it reads right now you sound like a lazy sugarbaby. Not a provider. If tards are so lazy you might need to provide them with step-by-step instructions.

Also remember you are selling yourself. Outside of:
"I am avail all day today to meet and make you smile . Hope to see you soon"
"My name is Angel and I am a 38 year old woman who enjoys Older mature men over the age of 45+"
"I am sweet, fun, reliable and take really good care of myself."
You are basically whining/asking for sympathy for the entire ad. You do realize what kind of sick, won't give a second thought to taking advantage of a woman while she's down on her luck kinda fuckers troll this site, right?!

Let me break down your last ad as a fucktard sees it.

I know you P411 & TER is in your sig line but, you should consider having a direct link in your ads as well. Your showcase bio could use a few more sentences as well. Even a paragraph break. As it reads right now you sound like a lazy sugarbaby. Not a provider. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
now THAT would be a great job to have just hanging out on sex sites all day insulting people. Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
Yeah it's a pretty cool gig.....
I'm at work now. And yes I work a lot. You obviously are not, turning away all that dick. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I have to admit I take offense when someone implies I don't work because I can comment on stuff here during the day.

So sue me and Out of Bounds for our highly developed multitasking skills. Don't hate. Lol
and in the words of Charlie Sheen... "this whole industry was built on people with daddy issues"

Let me break down your last ad as a fucktard sees it.

I know you P411 & TER is in your sig line but, you should consider having a direct link in your ads as well. Your showcase bio could use a few more sentences as well. Even a paragraph break. As it reads right now you sound like a lazy sugarbaby. Not a provider. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
A lady has certain requirements, no big deal. I have certain requirements before I see a provider. I am sure it gets old saying the same thing 40 time a day... but I'm in sales and I am used to saying the same thing everyday.. over and over..
THANK YOU SKIRT CHASER, finally someone understands my point

A lady has certain requirements, no big deal. I have certain requirements before I see a provider. I am sure it gets old saying the same thing 40 time a day... but I'm in sales and I am used to saying the same thing everyday.. over and over.. Originally Posted by SkirtChaser
Let's see.... I gave you a real answer based on the information you provided. I even tell you what a dumbass is thinking & why.

Originally Posted by abeautifulsite

& you wonder why 'tards fuck with you.
You speak to me and make assumptions as if you know me or have done much research on me. I don't think we've met before.
What exactly are my "issues"? Enlighten me please.
I will admit....she caught my eye a while back (and she's in my area). Between that day and my qualifying birthday, I've dropped at least 10k into other pussies. I'm not sure what difference a day makes, but I would never ask her to break her rules....like the 75 other fucktards per day.

And DG, you know I'm going to last the full hour....or two. You've read my reviews. 12 minutes? ....heh.
Condescending tone aside...Dorian actually makes some good points.

The ad is all about you and what you need. Not what you have to offer new clients.

Try a different approach. Try to make it easy for the guys. Try to use a format that is easy to read. Try to use spell check. I'm not sure I'd know what you meant by "causation" and NBM.

If you get past the slight snotty tone, Dorian is usually spot on with his advertising suggestions. Ijs
I did not ask you for advise on anything I simply am stating that people please read it before sending me a ton of emails. since you and I will NEVER meet then why would I want your input or critique on anything I do? I am a very nice person but some of the people on here just "get off" on insulting us anytime we have something to say but yet you think it s ok for you to say anything you like. sorry WRONG!

Let's see.... I gave you a real answer based on the information you provided. I even tell you what a dumbass is thinking & why.

& you wonder why 'tards fuck with you. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
And DG, you know I'm going to last the full hour....or two. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Thank goodness you added the handful of words after this or it could of gotten awkward real fast.
You've read my reviews. 12 minutes? ....heh. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Yeah, those "Thai Diet Days" reviews are something else.
..... but some of the people on here just "get off" on insulting us anytime we have something to say but.......! Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
We are trying to help you. If we said it nicely, you'd forget it all while you slept tonight.
A lady has certain requirements, no big deal. I have certain requirements before I see a provider. I am sure it gets old saying the same thing 40 time a day... but I'm in sales and I am used to saying the same thing everyday.. over and over.. Originally Posted by SkirtChaser
It's called doing your job. I think it's funny when chicks here complain about having to answer the same dumb questions over and over. That's what most people do all day everyday when they are at work. It's what I get paid for, and quite well. It only starts annoying me when the same client keeps asking the same dumb questions. But, hey, it's just the way of the world. No biggie.