Talk about buyers remorse.

It was at Sunset Strip. Not their fault at all!!! This one is all on me. After, I get home and sign onto Eccie, I realize all the fun I could have bought with that money. I am not upset at all.....Just laughing at my Dumb Ass!!! Originally Posted by Hundred2One
Not to worry, we're all having a good chuckle right along with ya. A lot of us have done the same, or worse.
  • mam5
  • 06-05-2015, 01:06 AM
Don't feel too bad, I think it's happened to all of us at some point or another. I think my worst night was like $600 (technically like $800 since I lost my glasses that night and ended up having to buy a new pair), and that didn't include any extras either. Just lots of alcohol and table dances.
  • Seedy
  • 06-05-2015, 01:39 AM
2g's gets a ticket to Thailand. For real. Lol
I'm just gonna leave this right here...... lol

And this post is another reason why I quit stripping.... I didn't have the hustle (the HUNGER) anymore to keep flim-flamming men out of money for literally nothing....
I'd rather render services and have both parties happy.
@Mojo1972
Its good to know that there is great sarcasm still out there and still being respectful about it.

Carry on!
Next time just stay at the house, get a couple six packs
and some old hustler magazines.

Then flip through the pages at a measured speed while
that crappy band The Deftones are playing on your
stereo with the volume set at about about ten

Go all out and purchase a cheap strobe light for that
added ambiance.........Just kidding
Fancy..... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm woikin' a angle here, don't cunt-block me pmsl Originally Posted by Mojo1972
You need a promoter. Your ad campaign sucks, whereas I blow.
You have company. Mine was about $1600. For about half a bj and five licks of DATY.

Live and learn.
Fancy I don't need a promoter. My angle would be to ask OP to have 10 $100 bills in an envelope.

Upon counting money and placing in my pocket, I'd kick him in the nuts and run away quoting Curly's patented, "WOOB WOOB WOOB WOOB WOOB!"

He would still come out a grand ahead and could easily find a double session from here in provider ads under a grand...... ijs
You have company. Mine was about $1600. For about half a bj and five licks of DATY.

Live and learn. Originally Posted by tbone77494
As long as we have a good time and learn from it, no harm done.

Unlike the man John353 and I used to work for. He'd drop 10k-15k 2 or 3 nights a week, week after week. On top of that he was trying to be a SD to about 10 or more girls at a time. He had the time of his life for a couple of years until he went broke. It sure was fun partying on his tab back then.
as others said. don't feel bad. made me feel better. before eccie the time I came close to that I at least got a half-assed shitty session. but again, SHITTY time spent. trying to make that a forgotten memory but it doesn't seem to be happening. oh the fun I could have and should have had! ha! stupid drunk buzz beer goggling.

that night was alcohol induced as are most nights at SC's. had maybe one of those usual lighter nights (as in not nearly that much cheddar dropped) in the last 6 months. now, thanks to eccie and the girls here I think I have more self control at SC's (haven't tested it completely). the alcohol induced loss of self control has transferred to here I'm pretty sure. thankfully plenty of the girls are hard to get a hold of and don't do last minute unlike SC's. ha, ha! so it's not as bad on a Merle Haggard night (you know but with beer usually).
I'm just gonna leave this right here...... lol

And this post is another reason why I quit stripping.... I didn't have the hustle (the HUNGER) anymore to keep flim-flamming men out of money for literally nothing....
I'd rather render services and have both parties happy.
Originally Posted by FoxyNC
I Like the way you think
Fancy I don't need a promoter. My angle would be to ask OP to have 10 $100 bills in an envelope.

Upon counting money and placing in my pocket, I'd kick him in the nuts and run away quoting Curly's patented, "WOOB WOOB WOOB WOOB WOOB!"

He would still come out a grand ahead and could easily find a double session from here in provider ads under a grand...... ijs Originally Posted by Mojo1972
::::Mental Note::::
Avoid Mojo and his foot
Hell went to church tonight, got me some and only spent 150. With drinks. Imagine the damage i could do with a grand... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Thanks for rubbing that in my face. I feel so much better now.
Maybe.........You NEED an apprentice!
  • cr76
  • 06-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Do t beat yourself yp it happens. Blew a 1000 at treasures. With 2 girls which ended up being a waste and let down. It happens.