Being a gentleman with providers

Let the ass kissing of providers begin!!!
yummy....start here first urine......lol...its my birthday....
There are more than several ladies who like to see me, and know I am an asshole...............but, I don't shit at their incall.

We have to draw the line somewhere.

......and if I cared about what the providers thought of me, I wouldn't be me.

I would be someone kind and gentle. I would like to play with fluffy bunnies, and I would let little puppies lick me on the mouth after they clean their peepee.

But thankfully, I don't care Originally Posted by dearhunter
Where's Sophia ?
Let the ass kissing of providers begin!!! Originally Posted by urine trouble
Thanks URINAL!!!
There are more than several ladies who like to see me, and know I am an asshole...............but, I don't shit at their incall.

We have to draw the line somewhere.

......and if I cared about what the providers thought of me, I wouldn't be me.

I would be someone kind and gentle. I would like to play with fluffy bunnies, and I would let little puppies lick me on the mouth after they clean their peepee.

No comment can top that....just sad....
Welcome Brown Nose!

Happy Birthday Bobby
Hope you have a great day!
thanks urine....I will...
But ass is my normal smell.
You mean we are supposed to be nice to you guys in order for you to be nice to us... Damn, and to think I've been doing wrong this whole time!!! Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
See , You could've had a V8!!!!
Just sayin!

Gosh, I hope you are just being sarcastic to have some fun.

Kindness goes a long way in any endeavor--especially in business transactions.

I am not saying you have to provide strawberries and chocolate and give the lady a long massage (even though that is my style), but being clean and polite is common courtesy.

Some folks feel the white envelope alone makes up for poor hygiene and other forms of rudeness, but then they are probably rude in stores and restaurants also. Of course, they are probably having their food spit on or worse. Hmmm. . .I wonder what the provider version of that might be?

--Anon
What's sad to me is that this sort of thing has to be explained to some guys. Just because you're paying someone (in This Thing of Ours or anywhere else) doesn't mean that you should forget common courtesy and common sense.
anonone and blowpop.........I would see you guys anytime!!!!...you seem to know what a hobbiest really is....

kisses
bobby
WOW! I know it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks but, my goodness.....You can be a man with out being an ass hole. A real man treats women with respect!! So you can continue to be an ass hole and get the treatment you are accustomed to getting. I would encourage you to change your tone with the next woman you see and I promise her level of service will be higher. No wonder people get jaded so fast in the hobby. Having to deal with rude people would drive anyone crazy.
I have a sneaky feeling that Dearhunter is a lot like me. His rude is nicer than most people's nice.
Welcome Brown Nose!

Happy Birthday Bobby
Hope you have a great day! Originally Posted by urine trouble
How did ya know i was hispanic everything is brown on me.