Boebert Versus Hannity, on the election for the Speaker of the House

i do my best to edimacate dis furm

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco, you are pretty good with money. When it comes to science you are not giving the education, you are getting the education.
His suit does look like it came from JC Penney instead of a high end retailer like Norstroms. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I highly recommend nordstromrack.com if fat boy wants to step his wardrobe game up a bit and save a few bucks instead of paying for regular market rate Nordstrom attire.

Anyway, the dude is a clown, and his opinions are worthless so no matter what he is wearing, the garbage coming out of his mouth will stay the same just like his colleague, Fucker Carlson.
  • Tiny
  • 01-05-2023, 08:35 AM
I guess you were not joking. You do have the hots for AOC. You may disagree with her politics, perhaps you could talk about economics with her. With Bobert if you ever had a date with her you could only discuss Ashley Madison and pay for play. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Yes, after a hard day at the office, it would be great to step into Alexandria's fantasy world. It's a world where money grows on trees (MMT), populated by great economist/philosopher/kings like Milton Keynes.

Remember how Lauren stalked Alexandria through the halls of Congress? That's typical courting behavior. I think there might be more than just a little physical attraction between the two. Wouldn't that be great if I could pull Lauren into a menage a trois with my beloved Alexandria!

You may disagree with Republicans adav8s28, but you've got to admit you (and I) have more in common with people like Lauren Boebert and Matt Gaetz than your average Democratic Congressman. You can't swap PFP stories and debate the best strategies for getting and keeping a hot Sugar Baby with Democrat politicians -- they're too politically correct.
  • Tiny
  • 01-05-2023, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the recommendation, but I'd much rather watch paint dry than listen to those two bozos. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I guess it depends on how interested you are in politics. I enjoyed watching them. I'd enjoy seeing, say, Rachel Maddow and AOC in a cat fight too.

Even though I think they're all full of shit, I'd go out of my way to watch Maddow interview Sanders or Warren. The progressive left may come to dominate America some day, and it's wise to know what they stand for before that happens, so you can plan accordingly.

Anyway, the dude is a clown, and his opinions are worthless so no matter what he is wearing, the garbage coming out of his mouth will stay the same just like his colleague, Fucker Carlson. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I disagree. He's highly partisan, but not as inclined to occasionally come out with bsc commentary, like Carlson or some of the people on MSNBC.
They're both hotter than that dude from Georgia, M Green......
... With Bobert if you ever had a date with her you could only discuss Ashley Madison and pay for play. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Anyone found her profile here yet?
Seems i can't find a review of her under any of the righties that post here. Hell! I can't find that most of them done any reviews! They only come to a hooker board to bitch.
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2023, 04:40 PM
Waco, you are pretty good with money. When it comes to science you are not giving the education, you are getting the education. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Hannity beat her down like a clown.

I'll give her credit though.....she never stfu!
Come on now, WTF. That's the equivalent of beating up a retarded person. It's cruel... now I may actually watch it later if I am bored enough. I'm always down for a good laugh. Haha
I can’t stand Hannity, and Boebert must be going for the Hank Johnson award.
Talking to Boebert looked like talking to a brick wall. She has no clue how government works. She's a prattling, brain-washed dolt. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Hahaha, AOC has done nothing in her life but mix drinks. Go ahead put your trust in that.
what the f happened to the link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hF5aw5K9-Q
Hahaha, AOC has done nothing in her life but mix drinks. Go ahead put your trust in that. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Hahaha... Yet Boebert still has no clue how government works. She's a prattling, brain-washed dolt.
  • Tiny
  • 01-06-2023, 01:24 PM
what the f happened to the link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hF5aw5K9-Q Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well, this one's even better -- it cuts right to the interview.

Hannity beat her down like a clown.

I'll give her credit though.....she never stfu! Originally Posted by WTF
When it comes to money, to be fair Waco has a good stock portfolio. A couple years back Waco posted his entire portfolio in the political forum. The reason I remember this because one of the stocks in the portfolio was IBM. I have a couple of IBM shares myself. Waco's advisor wanted him to sell all the IBM but Waco overruled him and kept the IBM shares. I consider IBM a buy and hold stock right now. Hold for a long time. They made as money as you can make off the sale of a mainframe computer.
Hahaha... Yet Boebert still has no clue how government works. She's a prattling, brain-washed dolt. Originally Posted by matchingmole
She knows that this one doesn't work.