I bid you all Adieu

Pot, meet kettle.
Your definition of idiot is anyone who disagrees with you, which is why you feel indignant when your "intellectual inferiors" don't buy into your pronouncements from high. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
That statement is probably true for all participants on this forum.
Hey what happened, I noticed the intelligence meter just went up a notch.
Balance? I'm sorry but Timmie didn't contribute except occassionally. Like so many of your merry band it was more like a school yard. Timmie says something stupid and the greek chorus laughs at it.

Still, as long as you were here there was hope for you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Funny coming from you when one of you wingers has a brain fart the rest of you pulls at your crotches and gets all aflutter.
Hey what happened, I noticed the intelligence meter just went up a notch. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
yeah, like YOU could tell! LMAO!
Your definition of idiot is anyone who disagrees with you, which is why you feel indignant when your "intellectual inferiors" don't buy into your pronouncements from high. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
maybe if timmy's posts came from a burning bush perhaps?

Nah we still wouldn't agree with him. LOL

yeah, like YOU could tell! LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
speak for yourself heebo.
Go fork yourself Timmy.
Heebo?

WTF does that even mean? I thought that was the brand name for gummy bears. or, in your case, gummy ASSHOLES!
Hey what happened, I noticed the intelligence meter just went up a notch. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
.........and then Lama and 2Pups showed up!
Heebo?

WTF does that even mean? I thought that was the brand name for gummy bears. or, in your case, gummy ASSHOLES! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have a gift for bringing out anti-Semitism among even the mild mannered and reasonable posters like the Waco Kid, you stupid jackass!
Waco Kid mild mannered and reasonable?

He's almost as big a racist as you are Goyishe Janitor! But nowhere near as big a homophobe.

You are a walking promo for the Final Solution!
speak for yourself heebo. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Seriously?

You're calling him a "heeb"? When do you start calling other posters "niggers" and "spics"? Or have you already done that?

Your parents must be so proud.
Too many idiots. I'm up for whatever, but there has to be at least some semblance of intelligent argument and there just isn't any here. Originally Posted by timpage
As I recall, the word idiot is quite prevalent in your posts. I tried to establish a rapport with you, without the middle school vitriol, after discovering our mutual interest in the Rangers. It was actually cordial and somewhat productive for a time. But after a few weeks, you resorted back to your intolerant, name-calling ways.

I suspect you won't find any more comfort on any other "neutral" boards out there. But, good luck anyway.
Seriously?

You're calling him a "heeb"? When do you start calling other posters "niggers" and "spics"? Or have you already done that?

Your parents must be so proud. Originally Posted by ExNYer
No doubt your parents are equally proud of your hypocritical, racist, dick sucking, Yankee mick ass as well!

the author is a pinko kike - and from New York, too. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Two Jews fighting over a penny Originally Posted by ExNYer
No doubt your parents are equally proud of your hypocritical, racist, dick sucking, Yankee mick ass as well!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thank you for demonstrating your fundamental dishonesty, you dickless wonder. Go back and repost the ENTIRE "two Jews fighting over a penny" quote including the person to whom I was responding, you Confederate sympathizing redneck.

Ilikefun took a cheap, anti-Semitic shot at JewishLawyer by posting the old racist joke "How was copper wire invented?" and I gave him the punch line and told him i heard it back in third grade. That was sarcasm intended to belittle him. Here is the link and the full quote:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=35
-----------------------------------------
"Lemme guess. Two Jews fighting over a penny, right?

I think I heard that in 3rd grade. Thank you for elevating the dialogue.
"
----------------------------------------
Again, that was sarcasm directed at the poster of an anti-Semitic post.

The other quote was also a sarcastic reference - responding to YOU and your subtle racism. Here is the link:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=17

Someone made a comment about Billy Holliday and the song Southern Trees and you chimed in to note that the song was written, as YOU told us, by Abel Meeropol - a Jew and a Communist - with a capital "C" no less.

And my response to you was:
---------------------------------
"Was there a point to this post?

Did you really chime in to tell Daydreamer you knew about it first?

And when you told us about Meeropol being white, Jewish, and a communist. was that just to ensure Billy Holliday did not get origination credit?

Or were you showing off your ability to look stuff up on Wikipedia?

Or is this just your insidious way of discrediting the moral point of the song/poem - by noting that the author is a pinko kike - and from New York, too.
"
-----------------------------------------------------
That was clearly sarcasm directed at you and the way your mind works.

But you left out the context in both cases, didn't you?

You quote me and others out of context in order to make yourself look smart. But that is the only way you can look smart, tranny fucker. BY LYING.