Married hobbyists- how do you fund your adventures on the sly?

If you're not comfortable posting in a public forum, you don't have to. I posted the question for a client who stays off the boards completely. I'm sure there are non premium hobbyists or guys that are just looking for a steady companion on the side who don't have full access to everything that might appreciate some ideas. Obviously since I'm a provider, it's not like I can start this thread in the men's lounge.

It's really easy to ignore someone or a thread if it's not your cup of tea.
Incidentally, thank you for those of you who posted helpful suggestions relevant to the original question.
  • Old-T
  • 10-06-2015, 01:54 PM
If you're not comfortable posting in a public forum, you don't have to. I posted the question for a client who stays off the boards completely. I'm sure there are non premium hobbyists or guys that are just looking for a steady companion on the side who don't have full access to everything that might appreciate some ideas. Obviously since I'm a provider, it's not like I can start this thread in the men's lounge.

It's really easy to ignore someone or a thread if it's not your cup of tea. Originally Posted by TeraDFW
Tera, unfortunately sometimes people post with a narrow perspective that everyone else is in their situation. I do understand the importance of discretion, but it usually needs to be balanced by the value of the information shared. And as you point out, there is no "private" forum open to all verified members where this and other topics can be more discreetly discussed--so you did what seems to be the best of imperfect options.
She thinks I spent it on booze and (staff edit)

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
^^^^I almost choked on my Reese's cup reading that lol

Thanks Old-T, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. If your wife is scanning Eccie to find you, dude, you're already busted.
I'm sure there are non premium hobbyists or guys that are just looking for a steady companion on the side who don't have full access to everything that might appreciate some ideas. Originally Posted by TeraDFW
And I'm sure there are suspicious SO's who appreciate the intel on where to start looking for $$ being siphoned off for hobbying. That being said, I'm done. Continue your conversation.
And I'm sure there are suspicious SO's who appreciate the intel on where to start looking for $$ being siphoned off for hobbying. That being said, I'm done. Continue your conversation. Originally Posted by stavinChain
Yeah, just take a look at all the guested accounts sometime LOL

And just Google your eccie handle sometime and see what comes up.
Just your handle and nothing more.

Googled mine and about four down was eccie.

I'm not married so it's nothing to me really. Just some FYI for those that are.

Honey.....Yes Dear.....There is a weird message on your phone.... something about
an appointment with a slambang23.........Honey...... ..Honey......LOL
If anyone's wife knows what Eccie is, she already knows what her husband is up to. Same goes for if she knows his handle. If your wife is that suspicious, this thread is the least of your worries.

I can tell you this though, there's not a woman alive who thinks "I'm pretty sure my husband is paying for sex, I just don't know where the money is coming from." As soon as that first thought pops in her head, a million ways of how he's financing it will come to mind as well. This thread is about how to keep the financial side accounted for, if you'd like to discuss the risk of married men posting on the boards, you're welcome to start another thread in the men's lounge.
Damn Tera you are smoking hot !

If I had a wife I'd introduce you and she would be setting up the session !

If you ever run a birthday special ( yours or mine ) let me know.
^^^^THAT would be hot, I love couples! And will do ;-)
Cheaters are always quite resourceful. Like politicians.
...is talking on an open, public board about the best ways to cheat on your wife with providers and get away with it any more incriminating than reviewing providers on the same open, public board?

^^^^^^ What he said. None of this should be discussed on the open, public board where every suspicious SO can see it. This should be in the ML, at the very least. Originally Posted by stavinChain
And I'm sure there are suspicious SO's who appreciate the intel on where to start looking for $$ being siphoned off for hobbying. That being said, I'm done. Continue your conversation. Originally Posted by stavinChain
Says the guy who posts public reviews of his actual encounter. LOL
I suppose if ethical non-monogamy were more of an accepted cultural practice, this conversation would be moot. But then again, how many dudes who engage in sexual relationships with someone who isn't their partner would even be okay if their wife also wanted to explore sexual relationships with other people?
Uhmmmm......

My question is why do married guys ever post anything on this site,
where their SO could possibly link it back to their handle if they
ever happened to find it??

Like on this thread about the best way to cheat on your wife
with a prostitute Originally Posted by bojulay
Ummm perhaps because some of us are smart enough to have ZERO linkage between this screen name and me or any of my real life data. Even if my SO were to suddenly discover this site and read it, she would be unable to link anything I post back to me. Unless you think my wife and I are the only ones in America to have separate checking accounts??