Trumpf says disabled people should just die

• H2O
  • 07-24-2024, 10:37 PM
Washer/Dryer has a SERIOUS case of TDS
Up Is Down. Down Is Up.
Day Is Night. Night Is Day.

Another day in the MAGA-GOP bizarro world, where the steadfast refusal to see, admit or discuss objective reality is forbidden. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
You liberals are so afraid of Trump it's uncanny.
Uuhmm he was mocking his disability.
No doubt. Vile and disgusting Originally Posted by winn dixie
No he wasn't. He never made a direct reference to his disability, unless his disability was total stupidity. Just because a person has a disability doesn't mean you can't call them out for being an asshole.
WD just repeating a passed lie that has been debunked many times.

Most Search Engines point to biased sources as well. If you can't see that, it just means you are being brainwashed but can't grasp it. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Pretty obvious Marxist and Isis sympathizers in charge of Democrats in Washington DC. Sad part is how many gullible idiots can’t see the obvious. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Apparently Search engines are biased, The Marxists and ISIS sympathizers control the Democrats, and anyone who thinks otherwise is so gullible they would believe their cheating wife when she says “it’s not what it looks like” even though you caught her on top of another guy.

After all the times Trump has been caught lying, cheating, and insulting all and sundry. Then I choose to believe anyone other than Lying Donald Trump.

Read up on how many people he’s offended. This article is from 2015.
https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/27/polit...ist/index.html
You liberals are so afraid of Trump it's uncanny. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I’m not afraid of Ol’ Schitzenpants but rather all the crazy ass people who support him and choose to believe his lies. The kind of people who would travel to the Capitol on January 6th to try and overthrow the government.
I’m not afraid of Ol’ Schitzenpants but rather all the crazy ass people who support him and choose to believe his lies. The kind of people who would travel to the Capitol on January 6th to try and overthrow the government. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Biden's ending his campaign address was nothing more than lies. I can't believe how many total idiots can't see the Marxist lies.
Biden's ending his campaign address was nothing more than lies. I can't believe how many total idiots can't see the Marxist lies. Originally Posted by farmstud60
First of all I’m fairly sure that we’ve gotten off topic. Secondly you still have to define your definition of the adjective “marxist” plus list the lies that you think Biden told.
Trum0 haters believe anything they hear. They also have a weird obsession with chee tohs
I’m not afraid of Ol’ Schitzenpants but rather all the crazy ass people who support him and choose to believe his lies. The kind of people who would travel to the Capitol on January 6th to try and overthrow the government. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Well here's my advice to you, learn to defend yourself and become self reliant. Because regardless who wins this election there may be civil unrest in America, in many of our large cities and surrounding areas. If I am wrong that would be great but if I am right only those well prepared will prevail.
Just the facts.......
Trumpf said these things about disabled folk
Trumpf disgracefully mocked a disabled person on camera
All facts
An allegation is a fact? If so, Obama is gay and Michelle is a man.
Just the facts.......
Trumpf said these things about disabled folk
Trumpf disgracefully mocked a disabled person on camera
All facts Originally Posted by winn dixie
You're not stating facts. You are only stating your opinions based only on your feelings about Trump.
You're not stating facts. You are only stating your opinions based only on your feelings about Trump. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Trump makes mean tweets, has orange skin, and loves hyperbole. He also said "pussy" and "shithole". These things outweigh the benefits of being an effective president..
An allegation is a fact? If so, Obama is gay and Michelle is a man. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Just about everything the Dims throw out there is a made up allegation. In other words they are congenital liars.
I posted a video of trumpf verbally talking about the disabled person while mocking him in a vile disgusting way. And magas want to blow it off..
It's right thar on video. SNICK