Female Masturbation Techniques

hehe-yes!
Aaahhhh...the things that you learn in this forum!!!

Welcome, Kay!!! Glad that you stopped in! (And visit here more often. You're always welcomed here! xx Elisabeth)
Hey girl, thanks! Actually I come here quite often...I'm just normally the quiet type. But lately some topics I just couldnt keep my mouth shut on!!
Ladies, may I suggest a technique that uses the face of an eager lover, as an extension of your own hand?

Hair may be used as a handle.
There's nothing like having a girl in a vacum bed and attacking her with a Hitachi wand for 20-30 min...then after she gets out of it completely exhausted you "attack" her again with it. For some reason her futile attempts at getting away don't seem all that realistic...
Ladies, may I suggest a technique that uses the face of an eager lover, as an extension of your own hand?

Hair may be used as a handle. Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley
That's a great idea!!!
My favorite masterbation toy is a big purple (back scratcher) I put it on my clit and i cant sit still I explode explode explode in fact....i find myself falling in love with it....
can you see it now I take it before the justice of the peace and tell them I want to marry my vibrater...
the washer spin is cool...except mine are stackable....
I dont want to go to moms to masterbate on her washer my luck she would catch me...
and have the talk about the birds and the bees, except the talk would be the washer and the back scratcher.....how embaressing....talking about sex with family makes me want to scratch my eyes out!!
There's nothing like having a girl in a vacum bed and attacking her with a Hitachi wand for 20-30 min...then after she gets out of it completely exhausted you "attack" her again with it. For some reason her futile attempts at getting away don't seem all that realistic... Originally Posted by Krunkman
Ok Krunkman I gotta ask-whats a vacum bed?
Ok Krunkman I gotta ask-whats a vacum bed? Originally Posted by kayxxxooo27
A vacum bed is a latex contraption where you lay between 2 sheets of thin latex, usually on your back, with just your face poking out. The rest of your body is sealed in the bed. A pump is then used to evacuate the air and make a tight seal of latex against your body. Then the fun begins!

Every touch and sensation is different within the latex. And you can use things like vibrators, or wet sponges, basically anything that doesn't cut or melt on the person in the bed. It's quite fun to play with.
I dreamed about using an oral b this morning.
I masturbate on my knees, bent over doggy style, back arched & completely face planted into my pillow.

Excuse the blur, but I was in motion when this was taken.
Anyway, it is THE BEST ORGASM in my life.. I mean, spasms, convulsions, screams.. it's amazing.. no toys needed & it's damn intense.
I am dreaming about Oral B now Vibrating tooth brush WOW gonna have to try it!!!! OMG wow!!!

So when I was in my 20's I took this class on Mind blowing Orgasims!!

I was doing My "usual thing" stimulating my G-spot while while using a dildo (I believe I was on my knees which seemed to be the best position for this type of stimulation) and the sensations were building up very quickly and I was a bit frightened and almost stopped, but sensing that I was on the verge of something big I kept on going while reassuring myself it was ok to let go. And then it happened, along with a blood-curdling yell (I think I have a future in Hollywood horror movies) it caught me unaware and unprepared for not only did I have a G-spot orgasm but I also "squirted" liquid as I came to orgasm, soaking me and the bed.

I now also seem to be multi-orgasmic when it comes to G-spot orgasms, After some initial foreplay consisting of kissing and touching, once I am aroused, all it takes is for my "friend" or myself putting his or my finger on my G-spot to start the process. Immediatly upon feeling the finger enter my body, the engorgement and tightening feeling begins and all he or I has to do is rub the appropiate area a few times and I usually have a mind-blowing G-spot orgasm pretty quickly and it feels very, very good! A typical masterbastion session would see me having 8-10 orgasms in as little as 10-15 minutes, and vocalize as much as I want). G-spot Orgasims Rock!!!
Maybe they should re-name it Oral G, hehe. I haven't tried it yet but the next time I come across one, I'm gonna snatch it up.
yes girls, you should try it!!
A little tip though,
It would be best to wear the bristles down some and you have to keep them wet but IMHO its the best!
And its also rechargeable, and of the many, and I mean MANY times Ive used mine Ive only ran out of charge maybe twice-but that was on those few rare marathon occasions when i had the time and just one or 2 or even 3 'nuts' wasn't enough, know what i mean? lol
And throw in a suction cup dildo to the mix-and OMG-wheeeh-!!

Oh and krunkman-that sounds interesting!!
This has been a very enlightening topic even for us guys.