Was I Wrong?

As long as you bring some yankee candles to help with the smell that comes along then yes were all good. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ok, you all witnessed it, she AGREED to see me! No take-sies back-sies!!
Ok, you all witnessed it, she AGREED to see me! No take-sies back-sies!! Originally Posted by slubby

But hey no overniters or all nite drinking at a bar. Sorry.

But hey no overniters or all nite drinking at a bar. Sorry. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Don't worry about that, I don't drink at all. And I was planning on running out the door the moment I finish cumming!

Damn, that looks like a deal breaker.
Don't worry about that, I don't drink at all. And I was planning on running out the door the moment I finish cumming!

Originally Posted by slubby
Good cause i was gonna kick you out before your big but could, might be able to cum anyways. Blahhhhhhhhhh
Asking a providers rate for a session length/type not posted and then declining quoted rate isn't trying to negotiate.

Outright asking for a rate lower than quoted is trying to negotiate.

Did he ask you for a rate lower than you quoted Tara?
Asking a providers rate for a session length/type not posted and then declining quoted rate isn't trying to negotiate.

Outright asking for a rate lower than quoted is trying to negotiate.

Did he ask you for a rate lower than you quoted Tara? Originally Posted by corona
This is all you're doing.....

Lets all have good day. I don't want to make this person out to be a bad guy. He wanted something i do not offer. And yes Corona he did. But that's fine. Lots of guys negotiate and i just decline.
Um....no I did not. I never asked for a different rate. My only message after you quoted the rate was Thanks but I will have to pass.
Yes you did. Have a good day. I told you no end of story. Please go find another arm candy Dallas has tons.
Now you're just making things up. I never even mentioned your name in all of this simply to not make it a big deal but to just get some feedback. That's why I relayed the whole situation and never mentioned you. If I negotiated why would I even bring this up in the first place? It obviously wasn't to demean you as I left you out of it. I brought it up because I was shocked by the reaction when I simply turned down the rate and moved on.
Now then why in the world would I come on here and post my name if I had nothing to hide? I turned you down. You know that and I know that. Your upset with me fine. I really don't care. I am not doing those activities at the price for an all niter Sorry
Tara, You're reaching an unhealthy level of butthurt. The OP's post NEVER mentioned your name. Nobody would have ever known it was you until YOU came in and proclaimed it to be so.

Had you waited, likely another member may have prodded the OP to give the information, but that cannot be proven.

I genuinely think from the posting that the OP is just trying to get a handle on how not to offend a provider. And I don't think he planned on attacking what seems to be a rather stellar reputation that you obviously have.

Just my .02, not asking for change. lol
Don't ever press the RED button. Too bad if you didn't know that you pressed it.
Tara is a cool provider, except when she is hot or when one of her red buttons are pressed.
Accept it as normal.
Tara, You're reaching an unhealthy level of butthurt. The OP's post NEVER mentioned your name. Nobody would have ever known it was you until YOU came in and proclaimed it to be so.

Had you waited, likely another member may have prodded the OP to give the information, but that cannot be proven.

I genuinely think from the posting that the OP is just trying to get a handle on how not to offend a provider. And I don't think he planned on attacking what seems to be a rather stellar reputation that you obviously have.

Just my .02, not asking for change. lol Originally Posted by SCARAMANGA
No worries it was my business if i wanted to post our not. I chose to post. Its all cool baby doll. Its all good. Thats my 2 cents. Hey i dont give change either. Lol