any hobby-related thoughts on the p diddy indictments?

Looks like someone put things in drinks so people were knocked out and things happened.
That is being forced into something you don't want to do. That happened to me at Centerfolds one evening. It's not a very nice thing to do to someone.
The Diddler did it. I bet he gets Epsteined.
P$. I will never get over what he did to Tupac.
I took a hammer to all CDs by the Diddler in my garage. Originally Posted by R.M.
lol I love you, you are hilarious
the case reminds me of r. kelly's a bit.

Wolf_Whistle?
cute_papi?
lemme see, who'd i leave out.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Pussy chaser
the case reminds me of r. kelly's a bit.

Wolf_Whistle?
cute_papi?
lemme see, who'd i leave out.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Thanks Bae, I like these kinds of threads. Informative & educational. They especially help the new members. Great Job PXMAC Daddy
ok, you got insider intel. i'm impressed; you know more than the feds. (but they know "enough"..)
how does kimmie k fit into the whole picture tho? i dont follow stuff like this.
The hit guy was paid to shoot. Not to point a finger.
I was reading my X time line. Looks like Kim K is shitting her pants and her legal representation is sending out cease and desist letters right and left.
There's a bunch of them clutching their pearls about now.
Biggie looking down at the diddler right now just shaking his head.
Fame and power. Some people will do anything for it.
You right about karma though.
Suge Knight in a prison cell with Diddler just for one night. Can you imagine that? Originally Posted by R.M.
getting juicy, I didn't know. RM has all the notes
What Puffy did to Cassie was terrible. And got caught on tape. Just awful and terrible. If that was my sister, me my family and friends would have solved that a long time ago. No courtroom needed and no Feds. That was on tape

Now, on the other charges I just don't know. I know women will do just about anything for money. I've seen that in this realm. One lady saw my ring and asked me about my wife( I need to get out of this but it's so fun and addicting). Hollywood is full of men abusing their power with women, just don't be black and do it(thank God I'm not black)

Marv Albert did unspeakable acts to women and didn't spend a day in jail, then got his TV gig back. There is a pattern.Bill Cosby tried to buy NBC. Diddy sued Ciroc. So my fellow brethren, Caucasians, had to put them in their place. I don't agree with that as I'm married to a beautiful black woman but it is what it is unfortunately

Racism is alive and well in this nation and the rules are not the same as we see with the rhetoric spewed by MAGA. I feel bad for the man honestly. All of Hollywood should be locked up but the true sociopaths will never see any jail time.

I raised my 2 daughters to tell a man to kiss their biracial asses if he got out of line. Every thing is a choice. To hop on a plane or keep coming back to a man doing that to a woman is just something I can't wrap my mind around. When I walked my daughter to her now husband I said if you don't want her just bring her back to her father. But if you ever abuse her or hit her I will kill you slowly

As much as I want and love my wife no is no. So honestly I don't know what to believe except what was clear on tape. Kamala Harris 2024. First black woman president.
As far as the killing of Tupac, I don't believe Diddy did that. Suge put the hit out on Tupac I believe or allowed it. Pac got into a fight with some vicious gang members so that might have added fuel to the fire. And yes there are Diddlers amongst us. I've seen 5 great providers and one told me a horror story about one individual who is well respected on ourhome2.Jay Z is probably next. If I was him I would be fueling the private plane on my way to Bali to do yoga with Russel. Be careful ladies. What's the saying here. Always Screen please
What Puffy did to Cassie was terrible. And got caught on tape. Just awful and terrible. If that was my sister, me my family and friends would have solved that a long time ago. No courtroom needed and no Feds. That was on tape

Now, on the other charges I just don't know. I know women will do just about anything for money. I've seen that in this realm. One lady saw my ring and asked me about my wife( I need to get out of this but it's so fun and addicting). Hollywood is full of men abusing their power with women, just don't be black and do it(thank God I'm not black)

Marv Albert did unspeakable acts to women and didn't spend a day in jail, then got his TV gig back. There is a pattern.Bill Cosby tried to buy NBC. Diddy sued Ciroc. So my fellow brethren, Caucasians, had to put them in their place. I don't agree with that as I'm married to a beautiful black woman but it is what it is unfortunately

Racism is alive and well in this nation and the rules are not the same as we see with the rhetoric spewed by MAGA. I feel bad for the man honestly. All of Hollywood should be locked up but the true sociopaths will never see any jail time.

I raised my 2 daughters to tell a man to kiss their biracial asses if he got out of line. Every thing is a choice. To hop on a plane or keep coming back to a man doing that to a woman is just something I can't wrap my mind around. When I walked my daughter to her now husband I said if you don't want her just bring her back to her father. But if you ever abuse her or hit her I will kill you slowly

As much as I want and love my wife no is no. So honestly I don't know what to believe except what was clear on tape. Kamala Harris 2024. First black woman president. Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
Oh please, leave that bullshit for the political forum

As much as I want and love my wife no is no. So honestly I don't know what to believe except what was clear on tape. Kamala Harris 2024. First black woman president. Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer

Again you wish, leave that bullshit for the right forum