Review Disappointed by Megan Cox

THIS! Exactly what I was thinking. Was that thread posted by a third person with a connection to both ladies? I'm not buying that there were two very similar (STRANGE) reports about the same time and they are not related in some way. More to this story.

So are Megan Cox and Natalia La Costa the same girl?

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1741268

Big coincidence. Originally Posted by Knight2554
Thanks for the candid detailed review, TheHire. She didn't behave in a professional respectful manner. I will not be meeting her. TheHire, you have my support.
THIS! Exactly what I was thinking. Was that thread posted by a third person with a connection to both ladies? I'm not buying that there were two very similar (STRANGE) reports about the same time and they are not related in some way. More to this story. Originally Posted by alaine
+1
Thanks for the candid detailed review, TheHire. She didn't behave in a professional respectful manner. I will not be meeting her. TheHire, you have my support. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
+1
CG2014, I can only speak only on my personal experience with Megan. Complete sweetheart and yes she sees asians/pacific islanders. She is asian friendly.
CG2014, I can only speak only on my personal experience with Megan. Complete sweetheart and yes she sees asians/pacific islanders. She is asian friendly. Sorry on duplicate post was going add Natalia and Megan Cox are clearly not the same person. Just coincidence.
Sorry to hear
Asia is the Earth's largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the eastern and northern hemispheres. According to Wikipedia...

Papua New Guinea is part of Southeast Asia. No offense to the OP but people from that part of the world can get very dark:

I don't mean for this to be funny at all, simply pointing out the diversity of Asia.
It's very ignorant and simplistic of someone to ASSume that everyone from Asia looks the same. As ithy stated, Asia is the largest and most populous continent in the world. In comparison, North America is a much smaller and much less populated continent. Yet we don't all assume that all Americans and Canadians look the same.

Unfortunately, in our culture, American culture, people just say "Asian" and expect you to understand that they mean East Asian. A lot of Americans seem to believe that everyone in the huge continent of Asia looks East Asian, which when you think about it, is just plain silly and wrong. Yes it makes life easier for is, we can just say "That Asian client is nice" instead of having to say "That East Asian client is nice" or saying "Chinese American" etc., in short not having to use a more specific descriptor.

In this case, the fault is with the provider since she didn't even check with his providers to find out his exact skin color, ethnicity etc. plus her communication with him was done in a very lackadaisical disrespectful manner.

Papua New Guineans look quite different from East Asians. Cambodians look quite different from East Asians. Indians, Burmese and Nepalese look quite different from East Asians. Yet all these groups are Asian too, they're no less Asian than Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese people etc.
It is not about race, but about color. Her eccie showcase has her as being NBA. More like NBLA ( No Black Looking Allowed)
It is not about race, but about color. Her eccie showcase has her as being NBA. More like NBLA ( No Black Looking Allowed) Originally Posted by ilikefun
Or No Tanned Looking Allowed.
It is not about race, but about color. Her eccie showcase has her as being NBA. More like NBLA ( No Black Looking Allowed) Originally Posted by ilikefun
She should carry with her a container of sour cream at all times. Whenever assessing a new client, she can whip out her container of sour cream. If the client's skin color is as light or lighter than the color of the sour cream, he passes the screening. Otherwise, tough luck for him, he has to go away.

BTW, doesn't matter if he stinks to high heaven or if he's a shady criminal type or if he provides fake provider references, as long as he passes the sour cream test, he's good to go! As we found out from the OP, this provider doesn't even check provider references, all she does is look through the peephole and assess the color of the skin lol!
Sorry for my sarcasm earlier The Hire.

You have reviewed about 10 ladies w NBA policy but I am sure Megan doesn't know who is who.