"I Made the Headlines" Trolling 101

At the risk of stating the obvious, it's smarter to troll in waters inhabited by a lot of tasty fish!

Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

I know. They are a-bitin'!

• oeb11
  • 06-22-2019, 03:59 PM
Maybe I'm a trolling politician in the political forum.

I should refer someone to post one video four.

There is no use in any debate when the other side just dismisses the facts and denies the truth.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Response - I am not the One who posted Pee Wee Herman " I know what you are, but what am I?" as a debate response. Thank You, Please seek out the nearest Mirror.
Waaaaccccoooo! They keep feeding me. Don't you fools learn?

Scale of one to ten - how important am I? Tiny? You're repected. Your comments.

Just because nobody takes you serious doesn't mean you have to keep up this pace. Just find a new sport.
AOC Wasn't Wrong About Concentration Camps

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ntration-camps

In many important ways, the U.S. practice is similar to the displaced persons camps that emerged in Europe after World War I (and then again after World War II). In his book, Stone quotes German sociologist Klaus Muehlhahn as saying these displaced persons (DP) camps, with their suspension of the proper legal process, contributed to the conditions that “facilitated the emergence of concentration camps on the European continent.”

I would SOOOOO fuck the shit-out-of her. (Too much day drinking? Meh!)
Just because nobody takes you serious doesn't mean you have to keep up this pace. Just find a new sport. Originally Posted by Levianon17

No signs of slowing down.
  • oeb11
  • 06-22-2019, 04:19 PM
Using Yves St Laurent as an example of "Normal" Man????
Can SomeOne be baited into another expostulation?

It is fun baiting trolls.

Once in a while, One even understands a post enough to respond with "Outrage"!

Chuckle.
I was going for contemplative with Yves. Admittedly with an artistic black and white sense. It's just to convey a feeling with each post. I do appreciate you understanding a post enough to respond. Although my mood doesn't change that quickly, the signature picture or gif for each post is meant only for each post.

There is no need for me to feel people should understand my motives. My leanings are pretty clear. Sometimes it's fun. Sometimes it's serious. The fact that someone started a thread about me and what I posted made my day. Well . . . morning anyway.

• oeb11
  • 06-22-2019, 04:35 PM
I was going for contemplative with Yves. Admittedly with an artistic black and white sense. It's just to convey a feeling with each post. I do appreciate you understanding a post enough to respond. Although my mood doesn't change that quickly, the signature picture or gif for each post is meant only for each post.

There is no need for me to feel people should understand my motives. My leanings are pretty clear. Sometimes it's fun. Sometimes it's serious. The fact that someone started a thread about me and what I posted made my day. Well . . . morning anyway.

Who started the thread ?

Narcissism!

The thread on anti-Semitism and me dumbass.

No signs of slowing down.
Nope. You're just wearing out your keyboard is all you're doing.

Nope. You're just wearing out your keyboard is all you're doing. Originally Posted by Levianon17

And yet you keep replying.

P.S. I'm on a tablet without a keyboard.

Wwwwaaaaccccoooo! I'm getting fat.

And yet you keep replying.

P.S. I'm on a tablet without a keyboard.

Wwwwaaaaccccoooo! I'm getting fat.
Wow that's a game changer, lol.
Keep feeding the troll.