What sends you running?

This is the tag line for a lady on another board I visit.

"You can't be first but you can be next!"
or worse, "Giving you EVERYTHING I got"
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2010, 07:23 AM
. . . Angelina Adams could have thought this group could be elitist at times! LOL

I do not mind making fun at the top of the food chain but the bottom????????????

Is it just me or does it seem that most like a good joke. . . as long as it is not directed in their direction!

That said, I think some have been browsing backpage/craiglist a tad much

Ditto!

Even with the FREE spellcheck and grammar tools that are available! Originally Posted by leglover05
Do you really think that many of these ladies have the skill set to comprehend/access these tools.

My HAt is oFF tO thEm fOr eVEn trYing.
See, this is why I take the comedy route with my ads. It keeps me from running out of ideas and using the general lines and phrases seen on most ads.

My biggest pet peeve is the alternating upper and lowercase taglines that have symbols mixed in for letters, etc.

Oh, and ANYTIME the word "come" is spelled "cum", its like nails on a chalkboard to me. I may be sitting in the cheap seats, but that doesn't mean I have to present myself in such a classless manner.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2010, 11:26 AM

Oh, and ANYTIME the word "come" is spelled "cum", its like nails on a chalkboard to me. I may be sitting in the cheap seats, but that doesn't mean I have to present myself in such a classless manner. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
My point was not where you are sitting....I have no idea what you charge.

My point was that 'we' (WTF ever 'we' means) are making fun of how people choose to advertise. How classy is that? It may just be the VERY BEST they can do. It maybe all they know. . .
My point was not where you are sitting....I have no idea what you charge.

My point was that 'we' (WTF ever 'we' means) are making fun of how people choose to advertise. How classy is that? It may just be the VERY BEST they can do. It maybe all they know. . . Originally Posted by WTF
And that may be exactly why we choose not to meet them which is exactly what this topic is about
..............My biggest pet peeve is the alternating upper and lowercase taglines that have symbols mixed in for letters, etc.................. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
I don’t understand that. It makes it hard to read. Anyway, what I’m not overly fond of is a lot of flash on a site. It takes forever to load sometimes, and it can be distracting. The rest, I kind of agree with WTF. Some of the things I see advertised or on sites I wouldn’t use, but whatever works for a lady.
Oh, and ANYTIME the word "come" is spelled "cum", its like nails on a chalkboard to me. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
But are you discrete?
But are you discrete? Originally Posted by pjorourke
I'm analog
I'm analog Originally Posted by discreetgent
Didn't analog used to work out west
Didn't analog used to work out west Originally Posted by terbul
psst, little secret: it still works everywhere lol
psst, little secret: it still works everywhere lol Originally Posted by discreetgent
Only when she tours
  • MrGiz
  • 01-07-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't care for Pending Retirement Announcements and/or Specials!

#1 - I rarely believe them!
#2 - I often feel a sense of desperation

Giz
Only when she tours Originally Posted by terbul
LMAO
Analog signal, a variable signal that is continuous in time and amplitude, as opposed to a digital or discrete signal.

So then DG, you are saying you are not discrete?