Filly Corral

No, that's what contact tracers are trained to do. Never said I was one. Never said I could tell where someone got it. Just that, if you have it or think you have it, it's on you to make sure you don't spread it Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
He wasn't referring to your post
I see. Sometimes it is hard if it isn't a quote lol
Hey fuckhead keyboard warrior. Tour a duckkng moron if you think someone can tell where they got Covid from. If you do you should work for th cdc you fucking dickwad. Don’t embarrass yourself asshole lol. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Oh my. Lol. And I’m a the keyboard warrior. 😂 ok tough guy. 😂 And I’ve never been and never will be a “tour a duckkng”. Your stupid and a troll. Anything else? 😂😂😂😂
Oh my. Lol. And I’m a the keyboard warrior. 😂 ok tough guy. 😂 And I’ve never been and never will be a “tour a duckkng”. Your stupid and a troll. Anything else? 😂😂😂😂 Originally Posted by Charley3
Psst, C3, it’s you’re, not “your.“ If you’re keeping count. We all make mistakes. But by all means, keep this pillow fight going!!!!
Psst, C3, it’s you’re, not “your.“ If you’re keeping count. We all make mistakes. But by all means, keep this pillow fight going!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Sorry just got off the phone with my COVID buddy. Told him sjomonty from the hooker board says he’s wrong.
Good call. Hey sjomonty...you are (Or you’re) a troll. 😂
Sorry just got off the phone with my COVID buddy. Told him sjomonty from the hooker board says he’s wrong.
Good call. Hey sjomonty...you are (Or you’re) a troll. 😂 Originally Posted by Charley3
I hope you wore your mask!!!!!
Oh my. Lol. And I’m a the keyboard warrior. 😂 ok tough guy. 😂 And I’ve never been and never will be a “tour a duckkng”. Your stupid and a troll. Anything else? 😂😂😂😂 Originally Posted by Charley3
When someones only response is to call out a typo, I think that tells you they have nothing intelligent left to say lol. Move along, nothing to see from this asshole.
The answer is yes, I said that. He knows his life dipshit. You’re turning someone’s life you know absolutely nothing about into a debate. Fucking troll. Originally Posted by Charley3
Well, a troll is someone that post with no point in mind but only to get a rise out of someone. So care to make an intelligent point? I'll make i easier for you but asking a direct question.

Do you think that a person who has contracted Covid is able to tell exactly how and when they got it?

Yes or no dipshit?
Well, a troll is someone that post with no point in mind but only to get a rise out of someone. So care to make an intelligent point? I'll make i easier for you but asking a direct question.

Do you think that a person who has contracted Covid is able to tell exactly how and when they got it?

Yes or no dipshit? Originally Posted by sjomonty
Of course he’s not 100% positive. Fucking asshole. Other then that you’re not worth any more of my time. Now go fuck your mother. Out
Geez, if I posted half the stuff in this thread I would have been put in a lengthy quarantine by now!
Of course he’s not 100% positive. Fucking asshole. Other then that you’re not worth any more of my time. Now go fuck your mother. Out Originally Posted by Charley3
Oh Charley. Dont go away mad, just go away lol.

Love it when someone attacks, has no valid point, attacks your spelling (or grammar) then in a flurry of insults leaves.

Charley, you are a scamp.
Geez, if I posted half the stuff in this thread I would have been put in a lengthy quarantine by now! Originally Posted by bambino
Dont sweat it bam.... the mods are just jealous you are tall dark and handsome and rich
Dont sweat it bam.... the mods are just jealous you are tall dark and handsome and rich Originally Posted by chizzy
I know. It’s a bitch sometimes.
All I know is I can genuinely say I experienced one of my top experiences EVER while at the Filly Corral. It was expensive but worth it!! Coronavirus worth it? Well, boy that’s a tough one but if it didn’t kill me then I say yes. HELL YES!!!
All I know is I can genuinely say I experienced one of my top experiences EVER while at the Filly Corral. Originally Posted by NiceGuyinBV
Really? DO tell.