Recommended exercises for sex?

Well hmmmm how about you been me over we can stand up or how ever and plow the hell out of me that will help you hehe lol. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I'll keep you in mind Doll
Well hmmmm how about you been me over we can stand up or how ever and plow the hell out of me that will help you hehe lol. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
2 sets of these and I was sweating bullets. They were high rep sets however weren't they?
I believe it's called sexercise.
+ 1 planks , side planks, clam shells. I told my trainer my ass hurt after 5 mins of sex, now he's got me on some plan to bang the world LOL Originally Posted by cage196
Haha that's funny. +1 planks, kegels, and lunges
  • anita
  • 02-03-2016, 10:55 PM
Cardio and healthy diet. You can always workout with someone and burn extra calories afterward together in the locker room shower.
I believe it's called sexercise. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I like that E D

I recommend buying a very sturdy blow up doll and screwing her for ten minutes each position for thirty to sixty minutes total per session every other day.

Then you will know you're working all the right muscle groups!
Originally Posted by milfy2002
Kmsl!!!! To funny Milfy
You can also buy you a flesh light and use it serval times a day and learn what your stroke number is. Every man should know his own stroke number before he bust one. I don't cum fast at all I work out a lot so my testosterone and stamina is high so my stroke number is way over 100, So in my opinion a flesh light will allow you to practice whenever and learn your own stroke number if you don't already know it. This will help because it will allow you to know that when you get about 20 pumps before your number you can switch positions and it will reset itself therefore you can keep going longer.

You will have a different stroke number before you bust in different positions so for an example in mish your number may be 100 in cowgirl your number may be 70 and in doggy your number may be 40 because most men can't last to long in doggy especially if her shit is really good. Just my 5 cents to add best wishes buddy .