CBJ Only List

I started out being CBJ only but now it's BBBJ only. Either the CBJ girls had to start sucking my cock sans condom (like Michelle Snow and Sexi Kacey) or I took my business elsewhere.

There are two exceptions:

Fine Ass Yvonne -the best PG-13 rated provider around

Giasanto -no kissing, CBJ only -but she let me cum all over her tits and neck.

Needless to say, if either of these girls went BBBJ I'd be a regular. Originally Posted by Jake Perman
Is Yvonne still around I had an appointment with her once and she didn’t answer when I called to tell her I was almost there. I’d have loved to got to see her but I haven’t seen her ads in a long time and even less since bp is gone?
TRY ME, I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT. I CAN SEND LINK FOR REVIEWS ON A DIFFERENT SITE. IDK IF I CAN LIST THE SITE HERE.
Well... I always have been and will be... And I also have health insurance lol.
Kristen Kindle
Ember Simmers Originally Posted by flghtr65

Ember was not cbj when she started as Avery....seen her couple of times when she was bbbj ...shes a good liar though
Is Yvonne still around I had an appointment with her once and she didn’t answer when I called to tell her I was almost there. I’d have loved to got to see her but I haven’t seen her ads in a long time and even less since bp is gone? Originally Posted by luv2eatvag32
I don't know how recent these are. Call or text the number and report back.
Bren is the absolute best!