Has anyone ever been "fired" by a provider?

Have you tried emailing n asking why she is ignoring you? You might be surprised and get a response, maybe even a honest one.
Have you tried emailing n asking why she is ignoring you? You might be surprised and get a response, maybe even a honest one. Originally Posted by bella0203
if its his, then he would have wished did not ask
Dom dot com. Whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Ew.
You say busier than ever in her real life, maybe she is no longer providing? Four years and if she's smart its time to move away from the lifestyle. You sure she's still providing?
[QUOTE=bustybabygirl;1059593271 ...There are also a few who I had to have a discussion with them after the first visit and let them know that if they'd like to see me again they need to change A, B, and C. .[/QUOTE]
Such a dutiful submissive
Such a dutiful submissive Originally Posted by Alchemist2u
Good luck finding another pro in Upstate who lets complete strangers beat them until they're bruised, sobbing, spit on, pissed on, degraded, gagged, bound, etc. Professional submissives are rare for a reason. If me having limits for my safety and peace of mind means I'm not submissive enough then so be it.
Before seeing BBG's response here, I has sent her a note. She replied and indicated that she would have preferred a public response, so here it is.
Don't take my response too seriously. I merely found the juxtaposition of your self description and the reponse that you made amusing, no offense intended. Actually think you have your head on straight and I understand the difference between dominance and abuse or the threat of real danger. (I should have said harm, not danger)
Good luck finding another pro in Upstate who lets complete strangers beat them until they're bruised, sobbing, spit on, pissed on, degraded, gagged, bound, etc. Professional submissives are rare for a reason. If me having limits for my safety and peace of mind means I'm not submissive enough then so be it. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
True dat. I ask if I can get rough and rarely do they like what's coming. And I'm a pussycat.
It helps to build a repport. See the person 3-4 times first make and mention of it during those times.
There are a few clients I wouldn't see again. There are also a few who I had to have a discussion with them after the first visit and let them know that if they'd like to see me again they need to change A, B, and C. Usually after this chat things are smooth sailing. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

What have some guys needed to change?
Not trying to offend you but... this seems border line stalking.... Plus mailing from a different address... You sir are getting too attached... You see her 4 times a year and you are mailing her every month... Lets use another perspective.... Would you call your car dealership every month when you only need 3 or 4 oil changes a year..... Just want to make sure they are still selling oil right..... i dont get it....

This is from another thread but applies to you.

" FYI this is a business... Lots of girls i see have regular or grandfathered rates... WTF is that if you got a regular you know that is hooked on your ass up the $$$ Economics 101... We do it at work all the time when business is booming we jack our rates up you lose some customers but you make up for it in the extra others pay when business is slow we drop our rates to bring business in then slowly start jacking the rates up again..."

If i was the girl your stalking id double your rate cause you're hooked so the pussy must be nice so pay twice the price. Originally Posted by ben8888
I think alot of regulars keep in touch. Recently I had to text a regular about something that was not about setting up a meeting and I apologized about it and did again the next time we were together. She told me to relax and that I was her only regular who doesn't keep in touch between visits. I was really surprised.
What have some guys needed to change? Originally Posted by brianjackson
It can be complicated. I allow certain forms of degradation during visits. I do not, however, enjoy being humiliated or demeaned/berated for the sake of it. There is a very fine line between degradation and humiliation and a lot of people don't understand it or our negotiations are not thorough enough so they say things that put me in a bad head space.

I don't enjoy "funishment" - fake punishment meant for enjoyment. If you want to spank me, spank me for fun or just for the sake of it - don't pretend I fucked up and deserve to be spanked as punishment. If I'm giving you a blowjob and it's amazing don't tell me that I'm not doing a good job and don't know how to suck cock just to put me down. Some girls like this. I dont. If I genuinely fuck up or need to be corrected then that is a different story. Slapping me, pissing on me, dragging me around on a leash and calling me a dirty whore/slut/cunt who is only good for fucking and sucking turns me on. Also info like - you can slap the shit out of my boobs but my nipples cannot tolerate a lot of pain. Or that my boobs can take more impact than my ass. It's an enigma. Everyone likes different things. Communication is important.
It can be complicated. I allow certain forms of degradation during visits. I do not, however, enjoy being humiliated or demeaned/berated for the sake of it. There is a very fine line between degradation and humiliation and a lot of people don't understand it or our negotiations are not thorough enough so they say things that put me in a bad head space.

I don't enjoy "funishment" - fake punishment meant for enjoyment. If you want to spank me, spank me for fun or just for the sake of it - don't pretend I fucked up and deserve to be spanked as punishment. If I'm giving you a blowjob and it's amazing don't tell me that I'm not doing a good job and don't know how to suck cock just to put me down. Some girls like this. I dont. If I genuinely fuck up or need to be corrected then that is a different story. Slapping me, pissing on me, dragging me around on a leash and calling me a dirty whore/slut/cunt who is only good for fucking and sucking turns me on. Also info like - you can slap the shit out of my boobs but my nipples cannot tolerate a lot of pain. Or that my boobs can take more impact than my ass. It's an enigma. Everyone likes different things. Communication is important. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

Interesting
I guess you could say I was Publicly fired by a Provider on this board several Years ago. But that would be an extreme case. You just need to keep in mind that this is a "transient" line of work. And that Providers for various reasons (retirement, a change in their personal life/schedule, finding a different client that wants longer sessions (i.e. more Money)) will suddenly stop communicating with long time clients. It sucks when it happens. But it is what it is. This is why it pays to have more than one Provider in your "Portfolio" and you need to be able to "take the hint" and be ready to move on.
I guess you could say I was Publicly fired by a Provider on this board several Years ago. But that would be an extreme case. You just need to keep in mind that this is a "transient" line of work. And that Providers for various reasons (retirement, a change in their personal life/schedule, finding a different client that wants longer sessions (i.e. more Money)) will suddenly stop communicating with long time clients. It sucks when it happens. But it is what it is. This is why it pays to have more than one Provider in your "Portfolio" and you need to be able to "take the hint" and be ready to move on. Originally Posted by RochBob
I miss her