Who speaks the best Greek in DFW

Whether he know you or not Kitty, you look like a fun ride! Originally Posted by tazmedic469
I would have to agree
Whether he know you or not Kitty, you look like a fun ride! Originally Posted by tazmedic469
Thank you, I would love for you to come take a test drive and judge the ride for yourself, and please write a review for Icky214 he needs valid and trustworthy info since he likes to consider himself my un-official spokesperson.

Kitty in here shutting up the haters lol! Originally Posted by txboi817
I try txboi, it's a shame they get away with misinforming the community with their slander and pure gossip. Your support is appreciated. Thank you.
Bumloverone,

Thank you, sir, for the compliment and for being such a good sport.

XOXO
Bumloverone,

Thank you, sir, for the compliment and for being such a good sport.

XOXO Originally Posted by KittyLamour
That's what makes things fun busting each other's balls

Oh I have every intention on seeing you that's something you can bet on
Greek Goddess Here ;D
Greek Goddess Here ;D Originally Posted by CarlaMonae
Hello Carla
Melannie Starr speaks fluent greek. I am looking to find out how well SneakFreak speaks the language Originally Posted by plove35
Thank you
Thank you Originally Posted by melannie_star
Is that ass real or did I just imagine it (fantASStic)
Is that ass real or did I just imagine it (fantASStic) Originally Posted by Bumloverone
My TDL is getting big
  • BLM69
  • 06-23-2017, 12:06 AM
I didn't know kitty took it in the rear? You been holding out on me?
Is that ass real or did I just imagine it (fantASStic) Originally Posted by Bumloverone
It's Really amazing, I didn't try Greek yet, but she is a real sweat heart.

Kitty L'Amour you look amazing, plan to find out first hand in a few weeks
BLM,

You never asked!

FishGuy13,

Thank you, I'll be looking forward to meeting you soon then...

XOXO

You are in luck then... I have a strap-on. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Lmfao, I'm sure he would love it kitty
I was just playing around Suiram77, but, maybe you'd love it... nah, I'm teasing, I've never even gone there. Honestly, I'm not into guy's asses like that. Not my thing.
I was just playing around Suiram77, but, maybe you'd love it... nah, I'm teasing, I've never even gone there. Honestly, I'm not into guy's asses like that. Not my thing. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Oh I knew you was kidding kitty, I mean how many more times do I have to type in all my threads, that the boards is a joke, and I mean literally, as in funny. It's all games to me and non of it is real,so you suppose to play around and have fun, even when you don't agree. There is not a single person on these boards that I dislike, you want to know why? Because I don't know them at all. I mean honestly come on now, how can you really say and mean that you don't like someone that you never met. It would be time for you to go get a cat scan if that was the case, because that is just insane to me.

You can say you don't like a certain person persona on the boards, and that's fine, but other than that I will never say I don't like someone I never met ever. Let's all continue to have fun, just make sure we can respect others opinions, and not take these boards so seriously. Now to me taking it up the ass ummmm Naw!!! Boo, I draw the line at me wishing I could suck my own Dick. lmao, Kmsl, Rofl, I can't take it.