This is a fake review

• BLM69
  • 09-08-2018, 10:17 PM
He's not a decent guy at all. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Seems like SHE was a lot worst than the guy 😂
Slubby, love that Gif dude.
Totally confused, and why was she banned?
Seems like SHE was a lot worst than the guy 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
You would be wrong. I know first hand. He's gonna get what's coming to him one of these days. Karma can be a bitch.
  • BLM69
  • 09-09-2018, 11:45 AM
You would be wrong. I know first hand. He's gonna get what's coming to him one of these days. Karma can be a bitch. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Fill us in then, nobody will know anything if no facts are posted, all we see is a rebuttal gone bad as usual and the OP banned.
I hear they ban ladies in a heartbeat around here. I'm guessing it's a mod thing
she's currently alive and well in Lubbock..
My guess is that she outed his RWI (probably an unmasked phone number) in the Powder Room and she got banned.

But since this board's moderation is so non-transparent all we can do is guess.
Too f**king funny... he's banned... she's banned... maybe they SHOULD have hooked up. (BTW, I do side on the side of the provider).

BTW Kendall... you're dazzling.
Fill us in then, nobody will know anything if no facts are posted, all we see is a rebuttal gone bad as usual and the OP banned. Originally Posted by BLM69

I posted an alert on him back in July 2016...if any lady does a search of his Eccie username it will come up. I think I could repost it here as there is no RW info in it, but some ladies commented on it and I don't want to risk the ban hammer. Just know he is an absolute asshat and deserves to be banned.

Maxshaft, thanks for being so sweet. I appreciate your kind words VERY much!
I can also vouch for what Kendall is saying here.
wow what a unusual chain of events ( I just had to post something on topic so I could say how pretty you are jules, love you avatar photo
Why is she banned?
  • BLM69
  • 09-09-2018, 10:55 PM
I posted an alert on him back in July 2016...if any lady does a search of his Eccie username it will come up. I think I could repost it here as there is no RW info in it, but some ladies commented on it and I don't want to risk the ban hammer. Just know he is an absolute asshat and deserves to be banned.

Maxshaft, thanks for being so sweet. I appreciate your kind words VERY much! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
The alert was from a session you had? Was Jules also present to vouch for you? They're both gone now so things are good 👍
Why is she banned? Originally Posted by dallasfan
Odds on favorite would be an outing in powder room.
You know... when there’s nothing to see out here.