BBFS WTF???

I'm not one to judge, that is the beauty in the Hobby. There is something for everyone!

I totally get why guys pursue, but shocked how many ladies offer.
All women bareback someone!
They sure do! But MOST women aren't BB for a living! Lol!
Waaaaait just a minute. She told me I was special and that I was the ONLY one she would do that with.
BBFS in this hobby? Im shocked, i tell you. Shocked.
Happy New Year! It’s out there and choices are choices gents. March on and don’t post if your feathers get ruffled. This pops up every now and then, people are offended and can’t wait to hit the keyboard.

What’s the earth population again?! LOL
Im always the one making the sarcastic joke "wait bbfs happens in the play world?"...But I will agree with the OP that it does seem more ladies are openly advertising it these days. Im not sure that actually means anything at all. Could be a totally statistical anomaly. I hope it's not due to desperation.
Heat of the moment… just sayin…
WTF ?
Step into the 21st century, its not that scary, despite what people post.
Bareback sex is a SUPER NO NO major NO no in the hobby because of sexually transmitted diseases .

Bareback Sex is also a major No No in Real World because of sexually transmitted diseases.

However , like in any occasion you meet some one where you feel SAFE in submitting to your sexual cravings & those naughty disgustingly delicious pleasures.
&'you MARRY THEM.

Except for me..I'm ..Sologamy Queen..4 life & just an animal.
I'm not sure I will do it again . But at the time it was perfectly delicious & oh fucking awesome...& So far Negatives with STDS..So that russian roulette was just his sweet delish CUM & no danger THANK GOODNESS.

I will not agree to ever do that again. My luck might run out?

But ya I did it & it was Good!!

Stupid..but GOOD!!!

Yes, I am guilty of doing this once.

However in my defense it was after visiting a few times..

Stone me
SKYN Elite Condoms are my favorite & I highly recommend them for that natural feeling .

Please be safe
Kind of like ;
Being on a only protein diet & always for years saying to the drive through at Beck's..just meat & pickles & lettuce no buns please..

Then one day at drive through just saying to yourself FUCK IT.

And accepting the buns & eating the entire fucking burger..
It's a animal thing..?

Barbaric yes.Dangerous YES.

Please practice safe sex.
D.A.R.E.
Truth??
Huh